Happy St Patrick's Day!

Anyone have fun plans for the day?

10 Likes

:thinking:
well, it’s a saturday;
so i’ll probably just do what i do on any other saturday… :wink:
(we don’t really “do” St. Pats here -tho a few try)

:four_leaf_clover: :beers: :four_leaf_clover: happy "lets dye eeeverything green"day to all of you tho :+1: :hugs:

6 Likes

There’s lots of green Guiness here in the US, in certain cities for the day…

There’s going to be a lot of people partying, bar-hopping in my town, with everyone in green…

We don’t quite do it like in Chicago though, they dye their river green…

6 Likes

That’s more than a few… LOL… probably more people in that parade than the small town I live in… :rofl:

4 Likes

yea but it’s still a somewhat localized event(as it’s not a big thing here), in our nation’s capitol, -not even green frosting on the goods at a couple of my city’s bakeries today :confused:

5 Likes

This is from our local walk&run and parade earlier this morning:

6 Likes

Bah Humbug.

6 Likes

That’s for Christmas…Probably something like this…Silly Shamrock!

When i used to work, it was fun…but today is laundry day…now… Need. I. Say. Anymore!

5 Likes

You sound like my Scottish grandfather on St. Patrick’s Day :rofl:

No plans atm but I’m sure drinks will factor in at some point during the day.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone, laundry day, or just a regular old gnomish Saturday.

5 Likes

I don’t think we have parades or anything like that :thinking::thinking:

But there’s definetly going to be decorations and a significance increase of people out today, any excuse to go out and drink is welcomed here :joy::joy:

But especially if It comes from places like Ireland/Scotland I feel we are the Scotland of Spain, we share stuff like folklore, kilts, bagpipes… that celt vibe~

That stuff rings home and we’re heavy drinkers too so… :hugs: yeah, we’re going out today.

Happy St Patrick’s Day!! I’l see If I can earn a hat in your name, chronies!! (by drinking ofc)
I have a beer mug from oktoberfest :relieved:

Don’t worry @delenn13 :see_no_evil: I’ll try only if It’s doable and I won’t post If heavily intoxicated :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I have posted tanked before. It was not a pretty sight. All kinds of typos …well, actually worse than the usual.

6 Likes

Happy St Patrick’s day folks, thou i don’t celebrate it on my country

ps:serious question
will we get a pot of chrono gold if we follow the rainbow?

8 Likes

Update from the frontlines:

The chance of obtaining a St Patrick’s day hat was denied, I confirm It’s existence tho

Random people that I befriended during the festivities btw, rlly sweet people :sparkling_heart: I was given a lot of free booze ^^

Best. Holiday. Ever.

5 Likes