Happy New Year, My Friends!

Just wanting to wish my fellow Chronies a Happy New Year and thank you all for the great moments we’ve spent together this year, and that despise some really tough moments we can never lose hope of better days.

So let’s enter the new year with a smile, our heads up and positive thoughts inside our heads. If we’ve managed to endure and survive two hardcore years, we surely can face almost all sorts of hardships they throw our way.

Anyway, Happy New Year and have a great weekend! Stay safe, remember from the sanitation protocols and don’t drink and drive.

20 Likes

Happy New Year ye cute person you hugs. Being with ye has been fun. Stays with us!

11 Likes

新年明けましたおめでとう!
I hope everyone manages to make 2022 a good year for themselves and each other.

11 Likes

Happy new year! December 31 just started over here 14 minutes ago, so I haven’t quite made it over the hump.

My goal for the year: Sleep more, like more than I have been and try to sleep on time.

11 Likes

Happy New Year!
Take care of your pets if/when the sky goes boom.

8 Likes

Happy New Year for everyone !

8 Likes

Happy new year dude , take care you and your family

8 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

9 Likes

One more depressing year over, time to start a new one. lol

(Happy New Years y’all!)

9 Likes

It wasn’t all bad though. Myrr

Happy New Year my peeps and pets. :heart:

6 Likes

Go out and make mistakes… :clinking_glasses:

“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world.”

• Neil Gaiman
8 Likes

I have to squeeze in one more punny joke this year… :nerd_face:

“I checked my New Year’s resolution on my computer screen. It was still 1080p.” :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Happy New Years, and be safe everyone.

7 Likes

Happy new years from CET. I hope everyone enters the new year with the same number of fingers they finished the last one.

6 Likes

Still December 31st here, but Happy New Year pals, hope this will be a better year for everyone

9 Likes

It’s still 9:13 P.M. here, however I want you to have a Happy New Year!

7 Likes

Happy new year!

6 Likes

Happy New Year, fellow Chronies! :hugs:

6 Likes

Happy New Year! We just reached 2022! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Mweeheee.

This is for @Fraggles esp, for reasons.

7 Likes