Happy Birthday Coraline

this is too awesome, i, i have no words man… -i now want this to be a (regular)thing/strip :heart_eyes:
:hugs:

and
are you trying to eat her fishbowl?!? o.O

12 Likes

I love the fact that @coralinecastell still has a crown on “her bowl”???

I just love seeing your work, @Inferry. You rock :heavy_heart_exclamation:

12 Likes

:blush: :bear:

Thank you @Koroth! I also love turtles (own one!) and ducks, so that picture looks like heaven to me!

well I don’t see my fish so… RIP :tropical_fish:

15 Likes

WOOOW! I’m extremely jealous… wish it was my birthday. You got skills, that thing should be framed! Lmao :grin:

10 Likes

Happy (late late) birthday! Have another capybara!

11 Likes

memed-io-output

Nicely done!

praise the sloth overlords

11 Likes

Ok I’m gonna try to guess everyone in the picture. From left to right: @Fraggles @Enki (but could possibly be @DontBeSilly it’s hard to say. PS I swear I’m not Sloth racist haha) @coralinecastell @Inferry @Gnuffi @KSib and @delenn13 . Did I get that right? How long did that take you? What tools or programs do you use?
tumblr_m0ziezq7Bm1qfvbw2o1_r1_250

10 Likes

9 Likes

I’d think that’s Enki . I;m the less popular sloth here ;/

9 Likes

Don’t be too saddened. I think it’s @Enki too, but because more of a nationality thing, less of a popularity thing.

Although I do have to say, @xist was notably missing from the party… :thinking: (Do not read into this, no implications intended)

8 Likes

You mean Our yearbook pages:
https://206.81.1.216/t/a-question-about-chrono/10324/91?u=delenn13

7 Likes

The one I found hardest to figure out was @delenn13 since the picture she uses is so heavily blue balanced there’s nothing in it that isn’t a shade of purple, so the clearly brown hair and healthy skin colour threw me off.

Your art is as always lovely and amusing, @inferry, though I think my legs and arms might need more bubble wrap or something, they’re looking very exposed here.

8 Likes

Here’s a real pic of Delenn:

I use the icon because someone made it for me and they asked me about my fav colour. So that’s why it is the way it is. Also the person died of cancer who made it so I use it in their honour.:cry:

8 Likes

To me every Sloth is created equal. :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Don’t be silly

6 Likes

@Gnuffi don’t tempt me Frodo! I’m not regular enough to keep that up. I think
@delenn13 I had to tape that, otherwise it wouldn’t stick.
@coralinecastell love your drawing, it reminds me of Child of Light, it’ll go great with watercolors.
@CreatureFeet wish harder sentient feet, you may catch me in the mood for it :q

Answers to thine questions
  • Spot on I kind of forgot there where two slots here
  • About 3 or 4 hours?
  • Wacom Bamboo tablet and Paint Tool SAI, both in need of a serious upgrade.

@Enki will it happen in my lifetime thou?
@Pylinaer I like my secrets!!!
@DontBeSilly Think of it as a representation of the both of you, that way I won’t feel bad for forgetting about you :grimacing:
@YQMaoski None taken, but I had to do this expedient so sorry.
@Fraggles Now that’s an idea, I’ll be drawing you in different packaging types now.

9 Likes

@Enki quick quick! Criticize HIM! He also wrote “slots”! AVENGE ME. :joy:

PS: I know as much about watercolor as I do about surviving in the North Pole. Aka I know nothing. But thanks for the nice compliment!

7 Likes

An extremely late happy birthday from me to you, @coralinecastell!
I hope that you had a very happy one and many, many more.

9 Likes

Aw I love JoeJoe! hadn’t seen this video yet. Thank you!!! :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

This chain of events started with you, thou art the one to be blamed.

5 Likes