Happy Birthday Coraline

Hey guys I’m finally home so I can properly answer y’all with some @s and stuff!

First off, thanks @Fraggles for creating this thread. I didn’t realize how much I needed all the love. You’re a fantastic friend and we’re all lucky to have your kindness and your critical eye on the forums. :hugs:

Thanks to @Animosity and @delenn13 for the f-f-f-unny videos! R-r-r-right up my alley. :joy: You guys are great – but capybaras are cuter, sorry to break it down to you!

Thanks everyone for the BEAUTIFUL Deponia pictures. That’s how Deponia should always stay: unplayed. :upside_down_face: Darkside Elmo is quenched.

Thanks @joxter for the smiling Guybrysh (aka best pirate), @TR3NT for the cat gif, @terryndonita for the capy love and @CreatureFeet for declaring me the OFFICIAL WINNER.

Thanks also to @Vindace and his beautiful son for the sing-along (please give him a hug from me! kids are the absolute best), @YQMaoski for the wishes and onLooSe for the hope in brighter gaming days.

ABOUT CAKE :cake:

My dad (very very surprisingly) baked me two cakes. Actually one was for me and the other one was for an oooold friend of our family, a priest who lives a few streets away. We share the same b-day and he’s the kindest soul I’ve ever met, hands down. So we had lunch together and cut the cakes together! Was fun, but there were no candles so I couldn’t set the house on beautiful fire and glory and build my empire on its ashes make a candle wish.

Neil Gaiman’s Coraline is 50% of where my username comes from, so I guess this thread is at least 50% about crazy kids who talk to cats and have wacko moms?

GIFTS :gift:

I’m not well off when it comes to money but I have a rich super cool American aunt, and today I came back home, opened my e-mail and saw she sent me a EFFIN’ AMAZON GIFT CARD. I won’t disclose how much money because I went like :money_mouth_face:

Anyways! I’m thinking of what kinds of things I can get my hands on that ships to Brazil. Long time since I bought myself something so I’m not sure what to get. :thinking: Strongly considering:

Anyone has any cool, unexpected Amazon ideas? HIT ME UP IF YOU DO.

AND FINALLY (haha this post is long end me I’m so sorry and y’all gonna get notified RIP)
GAMES :joystick:

My SO gifted me Return of the Obra Dinn on Steam!

I totally did not scream loudly.

OK THAT’S IT FOR ME BEING ANNOYING NOW.

Once again thanks everyone, I’m still glowing with happiness from all the love. :blush:

:heavy_heart_exclamation: I just got told I can only notify 10 users in a post. Haha that’s when you know you have issues. Still love to everyone who commented. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

20 Likes

happy birthday coraline

10 Likes

1538748758-stardew-valley-birthday-cake
How thoughtful of him!

The birthday girl arises! Many brigadeiros to you my dear, and that all capybaras come cuddle with you tonight. Sloths can’t make it because it’s far far away, okay. :heart:

16 Likes

@coralinecastell Sounds like you’ve had a terrific day! Glad you had a happy Birthday. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Happy happy Birthday @coralinecastell

for this special occasion i send you a hug, but not just any hug, the bestest kind of hug

hope you have(had) a truly wonderful day Coraline :hugs:

:tada:

12 Likes

Happy Birthay @coralinecastell !!. Hey i’m a bit late but i’m pretending to be a sloth after all so it’s kind of fitting lol

17 Likes

ohmigosh this is actually my favorite sloth gif (yes I have one of those, judge me) how did you know???

and hooray for pigs and capybaras on the same pic @Gnuffi! I thought it only happened when I took selfies with capybaras (lmao I’m joking) :joy:

@Danacscott it started kinda terribly but thank goodness it got better. Thank you for caring! And likewise to you for the wishes, @mandLUL :blush:

@Enki I SHALL HAVE ALL THE BRIGADEIROS.

EDIT

OH MY I ONLY SAW MY TITLE NOW

BIRTHDAY QUEEN

Thank you mods! How did I only see this now?!

:yellow_heart:

I will remember my glorious 24hrs of reign fondly compltely ignoring the 7 plagues part because it’s bad for PR :crown:

18 Likes

Buon compleanno Coraline!

@DontBeSilly damn, that tiny sloth is cute as hell :sob:

13 Likes

ah! That’s such a great title :slight_smile: Wonder how long they’ll let you keep it! Glad your day turned for the better,

even if you did set those 7 plagues upon us and all… all of the capybaras and sloths to you!

12 Likes

Missed out on best wishes, but hopefully you’d take that as read. Hope that yesterday was fantastic and the the coming year brings you all you wish for and more.

10 Likes

well I’m a little late, but … HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORALINE \ o / :butterfly:

Capybara are quite frequent here at home especially because of the lake that is in front of my house, and especially when I’m coming back from college at night is the most common thing I find these cute things S2 :heart_eyes: (yes I saw these babies grow up :star_struck: )

PS: This photo was taken by my aunt

12 Likes

:thinking:
sooo… you guys just go out grab a “backyard guinea-pig” whenever you feel like wanting a house pet? :blush:
it sure does kinda look like they’d beat merely feeding the ducks/pigeons around here :smile:

10 Likes

Can I move in with you?? :heart_eyes:

I promise I’m clean and I can do the dishes and swipe the floor and tell terrible jokes and make cocktails.

These are waaayy too cute! Seems like you got lucky to live with the best neighbors ever.

Send my cheers to your aunt and thanks so much for the wishes!

@xist thank you as well, dear! I honestly hope the coming years don’t bring all I wish for, though… I think the human race should have a couple more centuries left… :joy:

12 Likes

ALL HAIL THE BIRTHDAY QUEEN!!

Sorry for being late to the party, @coralinecastell , hope you were having a gay ol’ time going through this thread, and that your birthday was nice so far. :smile:
Here’s a picture of a capybara and a cat I found really cute. ^-^
Also, my Deponia Complete Journey is still as uninstalled and unplayed as the first day I got it from Humble, not too long ago. :grin:

capybara-and-cat-456x450

10 Likes

Happy (belated) birthday!

10 Likes

in fact it’s almost like that :blush:, when the bush around my house is a bit more grown up, they come up to feed :four_leaf_clover:, so we have the feeling that if we let the back doors open, they’ll come in here in the house :sparkling_heart:

Okay, you got me, when do you want to come?? :blue_heart: no need to worry about the general cleaning, but the bad jokes and the cocktails I do not give up :joy::joy::joy:

leave it to me! :relaxed:

10 Likes

Happy Bday @coralinecastell, a day later but here none the less.

Hugs from Mexico :hugs:

Disclaimer

As much as I would love to put everyone here

• you’re quite a lot
  • is surprisingly hard to personify many of you
  • the deadline was pretty much upon me

Hope you’ll understand

18 Likes

What I understand, is that you are pretty much amazing. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

That’s freaking adorable @Inferry. Amazing as always.

13 Likes

Happy Birthday @coralinecastell! I hope it’s awesome! I heard you like Capybara’s, so here you go.

13 Likes