Halloween and everything related to it.

Thanks @SeekerSupreme :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy: :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Gizmo’s NEW(Since he is retired) site sent me a recommendation…

You can view all the IMDB horror movies at Amazon (IMDB is owned by Amazon) here:
Horror movies – IMDb TV (all are watch free with ads). Most sites are ad supported and/or require an account to view.
https://www.maketecheasier.com/stream-free-scary-movies-halloween/

4 Likes

Sweet. Thanks @delenn13.

Halloween Kills comes out today. Hope it was ‘good’. Not a fan of slashers, but watched most of the movies for Donald Pleasance. RIP.

3 Likes
3 Likes

One time I made a pumpkin pie from scratch. That. Is. All.

4 Likes

That’s so true.

Last Halloween I made a pumpkin pie from scratch. While I was making it, I was shocked, I just wanted one pumpkin pie. But I think I could have made 8 out of the one pumpkin.

Also, I wrecked the pumpkin so badly that it couldn’t be used as a jackolantern.

When I finished and ate the pie. It tasted like a store bought pie. Maybe a little sweeter.

I would not recommend doing it unless you have a lot of time and are very very curious.

3 Likes

I made a coconut cream pie from a coconut tree at my house in Florida. Same story. Never again. It’s much simpler to just BUY it from a store.

4 Likes
3 Likes

https://www.makeuseof.com/best-horror-podcasts-spooky-fiction-true-scary-stories/

3 Likes

I wonder, am I BOLD enough to make a font joke? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Always my fav snail. :heart:

3 Likes

I love her…

P.S. Can you catch a backache? @sewcraftyme is having really bad back pains. /Looks at @carvalho20ptc JK :rofl: She is enjoying this thread…

4 Likes
4 Likes

Time for a pun: I’m bad at spelling words, so they can put a spell on me, it may help. :nerd_face:

3 Likes
5 Likes

happy halloween guys

5 Likes

@cacronia :heart:

@SeekerSupreme :clap:t5: I deeped that one.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

It’s not quite Halloween and I am sure not going to be up for handing out treats this year but here’s a couple of wonderful oh-so-spooky stories from one of my favorite horror authors who also teaches writing, writes reviews for NPR, the NY Times, and other places: Gabino Iglesias

Wish I had more to offer you.

I’m sorry I haven’t been here posting as I wanted to be. Thanks to all of you who have been.

Ila in Maine

4 Likes

Time to get scared! :japanese_ogre: :japanese_goblin: :ghost: :alien: :space_invader: :robot: :full_moon: :new_moon_with_face: :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Who’s up for Halloween Candy?

Do you have a favorite or do you just look for anything that has chocolate in it?

5 Likes