Halloween and everything related to it.

@Danacscott

I have found my favorite Halloween costume for this year and I wasn’t even looking:

This account’s entire page is nothing but Horror.

Enjoy!

8 Likes

H.A.Y. Halloween All Year my friend ^^

Never got dressed up. Lately it’s kind of a thing here but not big.

5 Likes

I should dress up as a giant hotdog who has not eaten anything all day. Then I’d be a hollow weenie. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Whenever I can’t think of a costume. I do the zipper face in my normal clothes.

I don’t do it as fancy as this wikihow. I use double sided tape for the zipper and put ketchup. Ketchup looks pretty textured and gross when dried on your face.

6 Likes

2 Free Halloween eBooks here:

5 Likes

Trust our @sewcraftyme to find some free spooky books. Hee hee. Thanks. :heart:

I remembered why I quit on YouTube story readers. One: some stuff was way too realmor gross for me. Two: was creating a list of 100 one sentence stories at the time.

5 Likes

Did anyone call?

6 Likes

More Horror…

4 Likes

65 Quotes to get you in the mood for Halloween…not just Edgar Allan Poe but many others.

Enjoy.

4 Likes

I had an AI write a horror story of that.

The story starts with a masked man attacking a man with a knife. The knife is very sharp and the human can die from it. The masked man doesn’t get tired and chases the human. For the entire time, the mask man chases the vulnerable human throughout town while they try to think of ways to escape.

The masked man is chasing the human and he chases him for a very long time. The human can die from the knife that the masked man has in his hand.

Not bad Mr. AI. Not bad.

7 Likes

Just coz I like him. Thank you Trevor Henderson.

4 Likes

:smiley: well you cant argue with any of the facts…

5 Likes

hm, I think it’s gone be a while before Mr. AI gets a Pulitzer though.

5 Likes

Pumpkin made to look like a baseball. I guess if you’re bad at playing baseball, this might be scary?

5 Likes

Happy Saturday to All.

I don’t remember this actor or these movies but if you do and you’d like to do something nice:

I have vision problems so the address is hard for me to read so here is it in case anyone else needs it:

I love all the things you’re adding. Halloween is my favorite time of year all year if you haven’t guessed.

Ila

4 Likes

I remember watching something this year with a lighthouse keeper and think the photo creature was in it.

Feel shy to write letters off the cuff. Fidgets

Edit. Different movie. Don’t know any of his yet.

The lighthouse keeper was in this

Mr Browning’s creature was in a jungle? Herm

3 Likes

Here’s your (not so) totally useless fact(s) of the day:

Watching horror films can burn nearly 200 calories in 90 minutes.
The more scared you are, the more calories your body burns.

3 Likes

I got an email from @sewcraftyme and she is not feeling well. So we are going to have to keep this thread going while she is indisposed. Hopefully, posting scary stuff will make her feel better. So go out and find scary things…

4 Likes

… and if you watch enough horror films, you might then star in one … as a skeleton (that’s a lot of weight loss)! :skull_and_crossbones: :shushing_face:

3 Likes

one problem - most of horror films are not scary at all :smiling_imp:

4 Likes