half-life alyx is fire

except for this one stupid part where I needed to find A STUPID POWER BOX, AND AFTER 40 MINUTES OF NOT FINDING IT I QUIT. I WAS ALSO STREAMING TO ZERO VIEWERS SO I WAS SO EMBARRASSED. AND I WENT ON YOUTUBE AND ALL I NEEDED TO TO WAS MOVE A GODDAMN BOX, but the game was smooth and made very well. Iv’e only had vr for like a week and this game did not make me sick. I need a women in my life and enjoys dogs.

10 Likes

How’s quarantine holding up there buddy?

6 Likes

Wouldnt know as i dont have VR … LIKE 90% OF GAMERS IN THE WORLD , THANKS OBAMA. ( and valve ) .

On a more serious note it’s a shame its VR only cause it looks like a decent game in general besides just being VR showcase.

6 Likes

that’s what playthroughs are for; it’s a great game, and i’ve enjoyed watching it, should be done in a day or 2 depending on how much time i have

4 Likes

how does not having VR relate to Obama and valve?

3 Likes

I think it might be the first real VR seller. I’ve had VR for quite a while now and the library has been… mediocre to say the least. Seeing a relatively big game like this is good for the future.

Memes.

4 Likes

u dont know? thx Obama (and valve, and chrono.gg)

4 Likes

im losing my mind to be honest

6 Likes

Oh jolly good. Not just me then. That’s nice.

4 Likes

In my view, VR only is a great decision, you will not get the same immersion without it.

Regardless, someone will reverse engineer it and make it available for standard controls.

4 Likes

I think it also allows developers to get some fundamentals of VR correct first while it’s still on its infancy. I personally don’t really care for the immersion part, most of the time I always feel like it’s artificial anyway. Might as well find ways to entertain its audience anyhow

3 Likes

someone named Valve

There’s absolutely no good reason for them to not make it available for desktops in a couple of months or so for (lots and lots of) extra sales

4 Likes

They have no interests as of now, one of the team member publicly said so, even though they don’t want it to happen, someone will do it.

3 Likes

4 days ago

4 Likes