Guacamelee! FREE on Humble (until May 19 at 10 a.m. Pacific time)

While supplies last or until May 19 at 10 a.m. Pacific time
and remember usual redemption deadline thingy: “The redemption deadline is May 23, 2019 at 10 a.m. Pacific time”

note, this freebie will not provide trading cards to your account,

20 Likes

Excellent game this one, make sure you grab it if you don’t have it already.

11 Likes

I guess this is a newer policy because last week i noticed when Divided by sheep was given away on steam there was a small blurb saying Cards wouldn’t be awarded. which is kinda sad but i do understand why they wont award them.

6 Likes

Thanks, Gnomie.

Even though I already had it. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thanks for the info.

6 Likes

yea it’s been steam policy for a while to not have freebies give cards, but it sorta only applied “on steam”(when devs remembered it), so freebies elsewhere were still just counted as regular retail keys
guess steam poked people/devs to remember to disable cards/make specific "limited event depot"keys for freebies off steam too :confused:
wonder if we will see this apply more/all the time and everywhere on "off steam"giveaways now on :thinking:

8 Likes

This is such a good game. I’ve said it many a time, but GET THIS IF YOU DON’T HAVE IT.

8 Likes

Yeah this is a great metroidvania. Nice combat, interesting asthetic and fairly limited downtime.

6 Likes

Really cool game though i never managed to finish it . Got bit bored some 3/4s into the game. Lots of backtracking required.

6 Likes

just missed it :confused: too bad, would’ve be nice to play with a friend or my wife.
Thanks for posting tho!
Are you Dutch like me by any chance? Belgian or Netherlands? Since u use the word “GRATIS” meaning “FREE” in Dutch. My best guess would be you’re from the Netherlands. :thinking:

3 Likes

wasn’t me that used the word gratis (tho we use it danish for “free” too) :denmark:, but i think the duplicate/“gratis” post version was in spanish
think it’s a latin root word or something originally, i’d swear i’ve heard it in a latin use/latin variation of it. :thinking:
either way, seems the word gets around :wink:

3 Likes

Didn’t have it before. Got it through an EpicBundle notice, but this post reminded to actually redeem the key today, heh. Ze memory strikes again. Thanks guys. :heart_decoration:

Looks like it’ll be fun to try. Tonight, trying to figure out a different game, sigh, can’t jump, lol.

1 Like