Green Man Gaming (4 Games for $1, Build Your Own Bundle)

Build your own bundle of 4 games for $1. Limited time only, while stocks last!

:nerd_face: PERSONAL NOTE: I have discovered that you can add more than 4 games to your cart and you’ll see them come up as $0.25 each in your cart. However, it won’t allow you to checkout/pay unless you have 4 games (but I think you could try multiples of 4, such as 8 or 12 or 16 games, and that may work).

Just add your selection of 4 games to your basket and checkout to save.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/

Gmg

13 Likes

Confirmed that both multiples work, but if you add a 5th etc, it’s still only 0.25c extra. Thanks much for the share @markwr

4 Likes

Nice, thanks for the heads-up. Picked up 4 games I’d had my eye on for effectively 98% off.

5 Likes

Is there a full list of the games available for this? I’ve been trying to look at the rest of them on GMG, but it keeps making me verify myself no matter how long I wait before clicking the “Load more” button.

5 Likes

soooo… adblock is an indication of bottery now? Or just being interested in a deal?

What’s more stupid is that it doesn’t take you back to the page you were on initially, meaning you have to go copy-paste the link or find wherever the “promo” is for it.

8 Likes

Here’s the list

Summary

8 Likes

Thanks, @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Injustice would be nice to grab IF IT WOULDNT BE REGION LOCKED HERE . :smiley: why…how… who knows?

4 Likes

Same here :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Somehow I didn’t notice that Warhammer was also Out of Stock on Day 1 of the bundle sale on the list, so I had to settle for something else (which was thankfully still available by the time I made up my mind).

Btw, you can add more than 1 of the same game and it’ll still cost you $1. That probably explains why both Warhammer and Injustice sold out so fast. On the bright side, if you or some friends happen to be interested in Magicka you’ll be able to make your own “4-player bundle pack”.

3 Likes