Good Xbox one Games?

1TB is good. You want at least enough to be ready for any multiplayer games that may come up, preferably without completely wiping your library.

3 Likes

I know it’s walmart…and it’s in the States…I can’t even use it.

But this sounds like a good deal if you can use it…:+1:t2:

3 Likes

wow this is sick, i hope our Walt-mart has something similar, it should have at least a bundle with reddead… we are neighbor after all

2 Likes

slight off the point, but why an xbox “these days”?
PS4 has bigger library, and xbox games seem to get on PC(MSstore) anyway, so when having a pc doesn’t seem like would miss out on those
i suppose if it’s about “already existing games owned” for backwards compatibility & “my friends only has Xbone” to play with -it sorta seems to make sense
but “game wise”, it seems like it should be PS4 no? :thinking: :man_shrugging:
anyways, random noggin’ rumbling over, proceed with inquisition at hand :+1:

3 Likes

Suppose that’s why.

4 Likes

Gold isn’t 10 bucks per month though. It’s more like 3 bucks or so (30-40 for a year). So it’s definitely worth it if you collect the games with gold and play online.

Furthermore OP, make sure too buy as many of the games as you want via the microsoft store so you can play them both on PC and X (it’s stated in the description if its possible. For instance State of Decay 2 and Astroneer.

I have a X1 myself, but honestly I don’t know what to get. Maybe something like Battlefield 5 or hardline? I like that for casual play. Or maybe something that plays better with controller like Witcher 3. Otherwise you could try World of Keflings :sunglasses:

2 Likes

In the Netherlands/Germany you could also get it with a console from Mediamarkt IIRC or Bol.com

1 Like

:+1:
:confounded: aaaand that’s why it’s always a good idea to not stop reading halfway through :man_facepalming:

:rofl:

3 Likes