Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

4 Likes

To be fair, I don’t know the game, but I get the feeling that Diablo was telling the truth.

5 Likes

You should keep it that way.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Those ads are interesting. Cool how different countries push things, according to what will resonate with the audience. USA is ‘you players’ are the heroes, Japan seems to do the opposite. Not watched the whole thing, but very interesting share @carvalho20ptc

3 Likes

You’re welcome. :hugs:
You should see the ads from the Brazilian Mega Drive Promo, the Indian Famicom (Samurai) and the French LOZ commercial. They’re sure a treat.

But honestly my favorite from the video would be this one:

3 Likes

This is so sweet

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

So accurate it hurts. Ethan Winters, I’m looking right at you.

2 Likes
3 Likes

@carvalho20ptc but, but why though?

3 Likes

How else are you going to play minesweeper on your sega genesis?

4 Likes

So you can fulfill that desire of playing indie games in your Genesis. Just imagine playing Dead Cells on this baby.

3 Likes

Father of Technoblade, YouTube Minecraft Star, Says His Son Has Died

The link has more information and is a gift link from the NY Times which anyone can read no matter your locale according to the Times.

Ila in Maine

3 Likes
4 Likes

The marble game looks really cool. I mean, there are modern versions of course, but I’m impressed by that one. Oo

4 Likes

This guy was so enthusiastic about this old game that I also got a little invested.

TL;DW, it’s free on xbox and anyone can play it.

5 Likes

Funny thing , i just watched this few days ago.

I for one didint get too convinced by his arguments . He really tried to praise the game for how unique it was and how it did this ‘real time action card game’ mix so well , but then you think about it any action game with skills or ‘powers’ is pretty much the same.

Any power can be imagined as a ‘card’ and any instance of limited skills slots and having to choose which skills to equip can be imagine as ‘building a deck’ from those skills so for me Phantom Dust seems as pretty much any other action game with skills to use. Add HP and MP on top of that.

I’m not saying that the game doesnt look fun or interesting but i feel like his arguments sort of fall flat since you can easily rename cards to skill and deck to skill slots and in essence have the same game.

4 Likes

I honestly can’t say you’re wrong.

I also want to play it to find out but my xbox account was banned because I’m a bad human. I guess I can make another account with a new phone number.

Considering the stagnation of new ideas for game development, I think I just want a new experience. Even if it is an old game.

3 Likes