Gone Home is free in the Humble Trove until May 3rd

Not a Steam Key…Download!!!

Here’s the info on Steam:

"ABOUT THE GAME:

Gone Home is an interactive exploration simulator. Interrogate every detail of a seemingly normal house to discover the story of the people who live there. Open any drawer and door. Pick up objects and examine them to discover clues. Uncover the events of one family’s lives by investigating what they’ve left behind. Gone home has rating of 7/10 on Steam."
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove

11 Likes

Not as good as Tacoma, but I still liked this one!

4 Likes

Thanks for heads up!

4 Likes

Page told me to log in again for some reason, then still couldn’t download. That was earlier though, so I’ll try again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll download it to check it out some time.

Also, I didn’t realize that humble bundle had a “trove” that is basically a game library that is unlocked for a subscription. And since they are DRM-free, I think you could pay only one month’s subscription to download them all and play as you please. Granted if you have the hard drive space.

5 Likes

That is EXACTLY What I am doing this month. I haven’t had a subscription in a while and the trove changes. So I looked at it and i thought…Gee, this is a good time to do it since I got a coupon for $3 off. Still cost me 13.05 with exchange but i got the trove plus wandersong…and whatever is in the rest of the Monthly.

4 Likes

Would love to do this now too, not for Trove, but Assassin’s Creed Origins. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s how the world works - always more tempting shinies wriggling around.

Edit: Few things in Trove always did want to try though, like Trine: Enchanted edition. Worthwhile however you cut it.

5 Likes

Is not kind of game I want to play, but has wonderfull soundtrack, that makes people relax. :slight_smile:
Thank you for sharing. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

*Free trial offer only available to new subscribers. Limit free one month issued per link. This free trial offer expires on May 3, 2019 at 10:00amPT. Your friend must subscribe to Humble Monthly in order to receive their free month. Once the free month ends, your friend will be billed for subsequent months on a Monthly plan for $12/month. Interested?

3 Likes

Ohhh, @Danacscott, jump on this offer :heavy_heart_exclamation::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

I’d be a new subscriber! Super interested. raises hand

@delenn13 Thank you for the alert! :heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

I will send a message.

3 Likes

@Seaburn I’m deeply disturbed by your profile picture. Please explain.

3 Likes

LOL. I’m originally from Sunderland UK. Seaburn is one of the Twin beaches on the coast but the North Sea is bloody cold. The local paper is the Sunderland Echo. There was always a Football Echo printed after each game of my beloved Sunderland AFC, this is a sports paper the front pages were a match report. The picture you see is a cartoon of an old fashion leather football (known as a Casey). Casey was in various poses. A win had a smile and top hat raised, a draw was a frown and “hipped” arms, a loss was top hat held down and very sad. I always wanted to see a happy Casey of course. The Footie Echo stopped years ago, and not just because we lost so much in recent years!
I still like to see a Happy Casey! So don’t be disturbed, be happy.

6 Likes

No offense, but thought it was a smiley face balloon, no lie. What a story behind it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

didn’t you use to have a diff avatar? or am i mixing you up with another user :thinking:

3 Likes

Had the plain old S for some time but that’s it. Glad you had a read Danacscott, you get better at telling tales as you get older,:wink:

2 Likes