Golden Week Steam Sale

It’s Sale time!

The current promoted appears to be Anime themed per my phone. May change depending.

Looking through it there are quite a variety of titles on sale.

9 Likes

Steam things…

13 Likes

lol you gotta love strange Steam issues :slight_smile: that happens all the time to my brother

6 Likes

I get my profile is private… It’s not.

4 Likes

I only like sales with pigs. :pig:

7 Likes

I’m thinking about getting Final Fantasy XIV Complete Edition + a 60 Day Card for the Golden Week sale (yay, not completely anime related!), but I’m honestly super confused. I have it already outside of Steam thanks to a trade from here, and I know it means I can’t mix and match, I don’t mind getting it again if I get the DLC (I’ll basically have 2 versions), but this page here:

Says this:

Note:
FINAL FANTASY XIV Online game packages available on Steam may only be registered and added on a North American Square Enix account that has the base game “FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Edition" (or formerly known as "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn”) purchased on Steam.

Am I mistaken, or does the Complete Edition come with the base game + Heavensward + Stormblood? Or do I need to already own the Steam base game to get this complete edition to redeem it? :sweat:

I just want to get an edition that has all the released DLC + the base game on Steam, so I can associate it to my existing account and play again. Anyone know what product I have to buy to get that?

3 Likes

Seems like most of my wishlist is not on sale so lucky me… thought i’m reallty tempted to buy Dark Souls Season Pass. I doubt it will ever go any lower than 12.50 and it Would be a great time to replay it for 4th time with extra content.

Plus i havent died in a video game for a while so that needs fixing :smiley:

3 Likes

“The FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood expansion pack also includes FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward.”

So yes.

2 Likes

Or sloths.

But pigs are cool too. Probably my second favorite animal. Baby piggggs.

2 Likes

Oh! So Stormblood itself includes Heavensward? It isn’t a separate DLC? The reason I was confused on that bit was because when I scrolled down I saw this:

https://imgur.com/1g5VW5G
(only base + Stormblood listed)

If so, thanks Pylinaer! haha that was throwing me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My only problem with these sales is that I have no money…

5 Likes

good thing that’s just an irrelevant, minor detail; at least u can enjoy the idea of these great sales being offered

1 Like

What do you mean, you don’t do deathless runs blindfolded? Shame.

1 Like