Going crazy because not enough coins in time.

Never thought I’d do this but yea begging for coins/likes here, I know it’s dumb as hell and imo semi-disrespectful for a first post but I figure may as well try because it’ll likely be sold out by the time I have enough for it. It’s Dead in Bermuda that I want and I only have 3061 coins on a 23 day streak as of typing this. Dead in Bermuda is at 78% claimed as well.
If not allowed (didn’t find anything against it) delete this post.
Definitely understand any hate for a post like this but thank you anyone who does help.

Edit: I feel dumb for not bothering to check if likes were actually coins given as well.

6 Likes

FYI, likes on the forum only look like coins, they don’t actually earn you any. I’d buy it for you if I could, but I dropped under 6000 when I bought PolyRace. I hit my 14 day streak tomorrow though, so if it’s still available I’ll get it for you.

You could perhaps ask someone to buy it in return for an IOU of 6000+ coins for a future game. I don’t know how many people would trust a stranger to do that, but it’s worth a shot.

7 Likes

Ah, I should have paid more attention than, well thank you though. That’s amazing if you do, and well I’d definitely hold onto my coins for you than.

1 Like

Even if the like button did grant actual coins, and even if every active member of the community liked your post, you still wouldn’t have anywhere near the amount needed.

But :clap: to @chraffx for so generously offering to assist in this most urgent matter. You are a very trusting person!

4 Likes

I think you may make it in time @MrWomp (obviously no promises though), Death in Bermuda has been up for a few weeks so its not going super quick and in 7 days you will get a min 2000 coins + a couple of hundred for a 3 day streak after that, so depending on how that turns out you could make it.

4 Likes

Although I know the post wasn’t supposed to be funny, it gave me a good laugh, for all the reasons that @chraffx and @DanosaurJr gave.

Have a like - hahaha :smile:

2 Likes

Considering it’s been up for a while, I don’t think it’ll really sell out too soon.

I have enough coins for it now, but considering it’s only moved from 78 to 79% in the last day, I think you’ve got a decent shot at getting it yourself. All the same, feel free to PM me if you want me to buy it for you.

4 Likes

Greatly appreciated if needed, but yeah should be good depending on my next legendary streak.
Thank you guys for well I’d have to my idiocy on likes looking like coin.

I saw that you liked the thread about likes being Chrono coins before you put up this thread, so thanks for thinking you were giving me a coin there!

I honestly can’t believe that every once in a while when I log in I see a like in my feed for the thread despite it being dead for months, it makes me chuckle when I see it. I Also like how it looks when you check out who liked the post.

1 Like

We can make a word finder game out of that screenshot. I see use, two, cog, cow, save, rave

Anything else?

2 Likes

saves, vase, raze, razes, raves

2 Likes

sag, gas, see, us if we can skip non-letter icons.

2 Likes

welfare, stage, present, u two, zz top la grange, queens of stone age

2 Likes