GODS Remastered is Leaving Steam and Having a Sale

It’s going away, due to licensing restrictions, on March 27, 2022. You can play the original pixel game or the newer 3d version with a new soundtrack. You will still be able to download or play. Just no new customers.

SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 3 February

Normally, I would give @markwr a heads up because it’s on his WL. But he asked me not to, so I am NOT! :rofl:

8 Likes

Thanks - it was on my WL, so I picked it up. Hard to resist at 90% off!

6 Likes

I had GODS on the amiga and it was a great game, with really lovely sound design. The movement was slow and deliberate and the game really hard.

That said, i heard this remake is kinda bad, and sometimes old games are best remembered, not replayed.

Though, i gotta say, the sound of axes and gems hitting the floor, and the shrieks of dying enemies…

6 Likes

Humm, I bought the game a few months ago at a really cheap price, so no complaints from me, being removed from the store makes me wanna play it :thinking:

6 Likes

Looks interesting but I l already beat the game on an Sega Genesis emulator. I may buy it when I can so I won’t miss it out.

4 Likes

:rofl: SO loyal. XD

3 Likes

I receibed gods today for a friend ajajjaaj but i dont know this game its new for me

4 Likes

Have you seen the types of games they keep on this platform??
Gods have left Steam a long time ago…

3 Likes