(Ended) Gnuffi's Extravaganza Bonanza 🎁, spring cleaning giveaway, round 1 [ALL WINNERS NOTIFIED, CHECK YOUR PMs!]

Sorry. I am in and out…You got it all done??? Or do you need me??

9 Likes

I won… :o this shit never happens to me! I’m not sure what to do with my life from now on…

Thanks @Gnuffi !

12 Likes

I got Shadow Blade: Reload ! Thanks @Gnuffi for the great giveaway! Thanks to @onLooSe as well for helping with the distribution of the keys! :smile:

Edit: Only seems right to end it with a song as well so here’s a song ive listened to SOOO many times and I don’t even speak the language!

10 Likes

I won too :smiley:
And to celebrate i will leave this here:

is not the regular one, is an amazing one, just hear it :smiley:

Thanks for the price n.n

Sincerely
-Soulknigth1555-

11 Likes

it’s alright forum-momma, onLooSe was available to assist, so we are all good, crisis averted :+1: :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Well, I didnt get lucky this time but regardless, great giveaway and thank you again for the chance! :smiley:

8 Likes

since i also won heres another one

8 Likes

bounces I had win too, so I’ll be grateful AND cheesy about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Didn’t win so I have hatred to all the winners, but besides that the theme for this giveaway was flippin sick as frick. There are so many different songs and i just love it. But fr if u won im finding you.

10 Likes

*cough might want to try again tomorrow *cough
:smirk:

10 Likes

naw… I didn’t win but thanks for the chance ^^ <3

Here is a music video to lighten the mood for all the ones who didn’t win like me <3

11 Likes

11 Likes

Too much stress = take a nap
Nap is always the answer my friendo

10 Likes

Sloth on sloth empathy haha :smile:

10 Likes

Congrats…

5 Likes

Thank you @Gnuffi! Shockingly, (pun indented.) I did win one! Here’s a piece of music that I happened to swing by… :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

tenor

I WON :fire:

I mean… thanks kind gnome for the kind offering I’m very grateful oh gee oh wow totally did not roast all the other competitors to death in order to win no why would I do such a vile thing?

To express my gratitude, here is a light and sweet piece that holds no connection at all to myself. Enjoy!

edit: btw, I truly adore Ray Chen and he’s a huge inspiration to me as a violinist. This is an excellent rendition of My The Devil’s Sonata and he’s shinning! To all classical music fans, I recommend his renditions! :blush:

10 Likes

@onLooSe is a @Gnuffi alt confirmed.

8 Likes

:thinking:

or is he!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: dun dun duuhn:open_mouth:

alt or mastermind, who can tell :question::question::question: :dizzy_face:

:rofl:

8 Likes

poob

3 Likes