[Giveaway / Raffle] I wonder if any of those will work...

Truth. Mad World for example.

5 Likes

and Shout!

5 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway! Not sure if this counts, but it’s the first song I think of upon reading.
Citing a comment from the video(translated by Google):

このライブハウスはindigo la End、ゲスの極み乙女。、DADARAY、ichikoroが初めてライブをした下北沢ERAというライブハウスで彼女がサボっているのを注意するのは本当の店長さんです。
右袖に書くサインも本物の絵音さんのサインで、フィクションとノンフィクションが混ざるから生々しくて、切ない。

This live house is indigo la End, Guess’s ultimate maiden. , DADARAY, ichikoro’s first live show, Shimokitazawa ERA, is a real store manager who notices that she is skipping at a live house called ERA. The sign on the right sleeve is also the real sign of Eon. It’s vivid and painful because fiction and non-fiction are mixed.

D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:(12)
E. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
F. :tickets: (1)
H. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
J. :tickets: (1)

It’s classic!:heart_eyes:

Lol, I think I saw this before too XD

This sounds familiar to me :yum:

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance!

B. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (8)
D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (12)

6 Likes

Awesome giveaway! <3 ty & good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::
A. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

6 Likes

Thank you for this giveaway/raffle! I’ll have a go.

D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (12)
H. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (8)

Below is the original German version which has different lyrics, yet it still ends in war.

6 Likes

Thanks for the raffle giveaway.

Song that sounds happy and upbeat but lyrics are actually pretty sad.

NSFW language. Guy in love constantly getting rejected and has a mini-breakdown in the middle. Hah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

Song with general “it’s hard but we’ll push through” message

We will push through because whips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y

F. Dust: An Elysian Tail :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (8)
G. One Way Heroics :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (12)

5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway!
I believe this song fits the first description. The song itself talks about suicide.

I’d like to enter for:
E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (4)
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (4)

7 Likes

Idk is this counting the lyrics are sad but it’s kinda upbeat? Lool

I’m tempted to say the song happy becauase the beat is sad to me but 1 that’s the otherway around 2 most ppl wouldn’t see it that way. But it sounds soo sad lool

Or there is this song for the hard push through

E :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
B :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Thanks for the giveaway

5 Likes

I’m not entering however id like to share a couple songs.

5 Likes

Just wanted to air drop some “uplifting” stuff here - not entering

Jimmy Eat World - The Middle (fyi, i’m not a fan of music videos, but I prefer to link to the original artist if possible)

Blue October - Jump Rope

6 Likes

The second song is kindda chill as well :+1:

4 Likes

A: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: (3)
D: :tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: (11)
E: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: (3)
K: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: (3)

Hope this counts!

And thanks for the giveaway @Glider. Appreciate the share

8 Likes

H. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (8)

One song for each:

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! Regardless.

7 Likes

Ok, let’s not let this fall of the main page (just in case some people did not notice it yet) :wink:

So far all the entries are valid btw.

And it’s kinda fun how tastes differ - the range of both ‘upbeat sound’ and ‘sad lyrics’ is looking really broad. :wink:

11 Likes

After a week or two of being kidnapped by real life, it’s nice to see a giveaway on my return. Looks like I just about made it in time. Guess I’ll steer clear of the titles that are most in demand.
B. :tickets::tickets:
F. :tickets:
G. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
H. :tickets:
J. :tickets::tickets:
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
L. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Thanks for the giveaway @Glider and the chance to plug one of my favourite “sad upbeat” songs - Billy Joel’s Piano Man.

10 Likes

I hope you’re good @SensaHuMuR

6 Likes

It’s another classic over here :+1:

5 Likes

D.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
A. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
Thanks for this epic giveaway!!!
Stayin’ Alive by the Bee Gees
Sad, yet so groovy and upbeat!

6 Likes

Ok, it’s time!

@discobot fortune

3 Likes