[Giveaway] Clearing out Humble Bundle duplicates (part 4 of 4)

Sorry, I confused Kimmy with another game. Give it to other person.

Lol

So now Broken Sword 5 and Kimmy are left

if possible now that i look at it I would like to replace my game for kimmy instead of duke nukem forever please?

1 Like

Duke Nukem Forever for me :joy:

1 Like

The account that was suspiciously made 55 minutes ago asked firstā€¦ so idkā€¦

1 Like

Umm I see

@Madway - the Chrono police :joy:

2 Likes

They were doing ask 2 games in an ask 1 game zone. Looks like itā€™s jailtime for them =P

3 Likes

If you want duke nukem forever, I can reject it (If he give it to me).

So now only Broken Sword 5 is left

Keys are being sent right now, about Duke nukem and Kimmy, Minimodgamer had Duke Nukem and Primoedu had Kimmy, they basically exchanged their games for the one the other had, so Grolin Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m going to give it to Primoedu.

Thank you Madway for coordinating :smiley:

2 Likes

I kinda feel sorry as to what this may say about the popularity of the Broken Sword series.

1 Like

Broken sword is amazing series from what Iā€™ve been told back in the day. I was into Monkey Island series back then and never bothered starting this one and as far as I know itā€™s pretty heavy on the story, so you kinda need the full package :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can give it to me if no one claims it soon, but I havenā€™t started Rebel Galaxy yetā€¦ got too hooked in Ziggurat recently :smiley:

gonna take a moment to once again thank @Karhoum for the giveaways and generosity
itā€™s well appreciated by me even when i donā€™t participate and then some extra when i do
the spirit of giving spreads goodie goodness around which is ever so nice
So thank you

4 Likes

Iā€™ll take Broken Sword 5. Never played one but I heard they are goodā€¦

1 Like

So thatā€™s it, this concludes my series of giveaways.

I would like to thank you all for participating, I had lots of fun doing this, and it felt really good to find a home for all those homeless games :smile:

9 Likes

Argh why did I sleep D: could have gotten duke nukem ;;

Did not get anything but still thanks from all who did or didnā€™t get your charming games

3 Likes

Sorry mate, I already activated it.

2 Likes