[Giveaway] ~20 Humble Bundle Duplicates (Part 2 of 3?)

I would love me some Human Resource Machine por favor. Would not mind The Stanley Parable if the other is not available anymore.

I’m actually very interested in Mini Metro if you have a spare key available.

Thank you for doing this @fieryaleeco . I’m not entering in the draw (already have what I wanted), but thank you for your generosity.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

Thanks for two amazing giveaways. It has left me feeling all happy inside knowing all the games went to people that appreciated them, as opposed to them gathering dust in my Humble inventory.

I do have six Wii U game codes but they are only redeemable in Australia or New Zealand. If you have a Wii U and live in one of those places (or have an AU/NZ eShop account or something), send me a message and I can hook you up with one.

Thanks for helping make some successful giveaways. If I get anymore duplicate codes I’ll be sure to post them here at some point.

7 Likes

Your great thanks for the giveaways hope I wont miss the third :grinning:

Just realised the third one is the Wii U, too bad I missed the other 2 but still thanks :slight_smile:

mini metro or democracy 3

G’day! Is the Stanley Parable still available? I have been dying to fully play that game for years!

Thank you so much for this gift.

VVVVVVV :smiley:

Thanks, err… I guess. It is very generous of you * grits teeth * I do have one small gripe to raise with you though…

** HOW THE F* CAN I DO MY OWN GIVEAWAY/COMPETITION NOW, HUH??? You didn’t even think about me, did you? It is a really SELFISH thing to do!** Wait…

Anything I do now is going to look really pathetic next to yours (including this post) and I need it for my ego and validation or something etc.

I was going to run a wee competition today for some folks to grab some game keys but you just had to come along and just ******* give them away!? Now the Chrono.gg Players will not bother entering b/c you’ll just come along and just gift the same games or better to anyone, with no competition needed to enter.
Well, I’m telling you now that I do not appreciate it!!! It was going to be really clever, inspirational and everything, I mean I’ve been working on it for over 13 years but you don’t care about that, do you? OH NO, HERE YOU COME, BARGING IN HERE WITH YOUR 4000 GAME KEYS AND FANTASTIC GENEROSITY, STEALING MY THUNDER… REALLY SELFISH!

So that’s it, game over… I’m at a loss, I have no idea what to do now, other than to just…

GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR!

Yours NOT Gratefully,
A P****D OFF PUNKSTER

**Seriously, I just wanted to say something worth remembering, to give you the props you deserve for doing this and would sincerely like to thank you on behalf of the Chrono.GG community for it but I didn’t want to just say something bland, generic and forgettable, so I just began typing out all of this^ nonsense-gibberish above while trying to do something a little bit different and so all I could think of was to create an alternate me that was filled with misguided jealousy and trying to be funny or at least mildly amusing with it, (hey, I did say trying).
I am honestly just joking around, I promise. The joke is 100% on me.
It is a very nice thing you have done here, I know there are many (from my interactions on the site) who will be/are extremely grateful for such a large contribution by yourself, people who are in hard circumstances and struggle to afford good, worthwhile games to play.
So again, I sincerely thank you.

A’ the best,
Punkster.

4 Likes

Democracy 3 please…

Can I please have the Battlefield 1, Rocket League, and 100 Pound Steam gift card combo please? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love the Stanley Parable, it has such a great story and it breaks the fourth wall a lot haha :grin:

i think you missed the date somewhere

8 months later

:wink:

might be fair to “presume” this giveaway could be long over

1 Like

Haha didn’t see that, thank you