[Giveaway] ~20 Humble Bundle Duplicates (Part 1)

I very often buy bundles, even if there are only a couple of things that interest me. I’ll redeem anything I don’t have and then try and shift the rest onto friends etc. I’ve decided to clear the backlog, I’ll just put them on here, in a couple of parts. This is the most recent 10. There are 13 more after this also that I will do in the next couple of days.

Rules are simple. Only ask for something if you actually would like it. I’ll give them out in the order that they appear in the thread (first request for a game goes to that person). Try to read above to find out which games have already been requested and pick a new game (easier for me :slight_smile: ).

I’m going to bed now but will come on tomorrow morning to distribute the games. (you’ll find the first list below)

Thanks and good luck!

17 Likes

Hi, I would be interested in Chroma Squad :smile: Thank you very much!

1 Like

I would like SpeedRunners

1 Like

I would be interested in Road to Ballhalla.
Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity. Thanks!

1 Like

Heya! I would reallllly like Space Hulk Ascension if possible please, just about missed it when it was on the bundle before so II’d be more than happy if I managed to get it now! Super amazing for you to do something like this by the way, I’m so glad the community on here is as good as it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be interested in that copy of Gun of Icarus my guy. Thanks <3

1 Like

I would like GRAV , please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love Sins of a solar empire, thank you very much.
Oh bother, @spoderman got there first, well I’ll leave the claim here anyway, just in case.

I would like No Time to explain Remastered and thanks for this men

1 Like

Galactic Civillizations II, thanks!

1 Like

Galactic Civilizations 1, please.

1 Like

I would like speedrunners please

1 Like

And they have all been taken :cry:

2 Likes

I have only currently sent two PMs because I have created too many topics on my first day. I’ll try and get the PMs sent as quickly as possible, but may take a day or two. :rage:

I won’t start the second giveaway until after I have sent all these.

2 Likes

I would like some Space Hulk Ascension for the Emperor pls :slight_smile:
(less you be called a heretic)

EDIT: Seems like they are probs gone. Meh I’m leaving this here.

1 Like

Ooh thanks! c:

1 Like

If not to late for this,I wouldn’t mind No Time To Explain Remastered.Thank’s

1 Like

I’m really nterested in Chroma Squad

1 Like

I would have liked Road to Ballhalla but since that will probably be given to those above, thanks for the chance :slight_smile:

1 Like