šŸŽ small giveaway, again, šŸŽ (closed)

The Proclaimers, Nirvana, Pearl Jamā€¦ damn I miss the 90s.

1 Like

Great giveaway as usual, not gonna enter, but youā€™re so nice I must comment :grin: Here a piece of my favorite music lately, Nier Automata has beautiful soundtrack :cry:

1 Like

Nice giveaway @Gnuffi! Not entering but here is some musicā€¦

Way before my time, but one of my favorite artists of all-time:

And now for something different:

Also love any of Michael Nymanā€™s works:

And finallyā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the giveaway! I would like Goat Simulator :smiley: Hereā€™s a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em7vc8NWUNY

1 Like

Good boy Gnuffi back at it again with the great giveaways :heart:

Renegade Ops Collection
Surprised to see this game, seems to bring back some Desert Strike memories. So thank you already for sharing its existience.

The Flame in the Flood
Its art is so pleasing, really interesting game that Iā€™ve been looking for a while.

Donā€™t even start with the music thing, Iā€™d share tons if I could. Love it. Hereā€™s one of my favorites meaningful music from my favorite indie band. And listen, Iā€™ve been a fan of them since I was born so piss off #HipsterEnki

P.S.: For a while Iā€™ve been thinking of making a music thread in the forums but I donā€™t know if people will actually care for the thing. :disappointed_relieved:

Bonus Round!

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Animal Cover) [REUPLOAD] - YouTube

2 Likes

to all my Chronies; Loving the music selection! :thumbsup: :smiley_cat:

ā€œif you donā€™t try, youā€™ll never find outā€, so i say go for it :smile_cat:
there is/was a couple of slight music related threads previous https://206.81.1.216/t/what-music-are-you-listening-to/3722?u=gnuffi https://206.81.1.216/t/music-recommendations/3435?u=gnuffi https://206.81.1.216/t/music-while-playing/60?u=gnuffi
but if not ā€œkept aliveā€ they disappear, so for yours might need to remember to bump/share music regularly so the party stays going and music keeps playing :ghost:

(PS. you entering for those games, or just mentioning them? iā€™m a little dense(+itā€™s early in the morning), so sometimes if people donā€™t say stuff like ā€œi want xā€ or ā€œgimmeā€ i get confused if they want it or are just commenting on a game) :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember some of these topics, but my idea was to create a forum ā€œgameā€ where you judge the previous song or something like that, I used to make those in other forums but here is different. ^w^

And yes, I do want to enter for the games Iā€™ve mentioned. Sorry if it wasnā€™t clear.

I was listening to some artic monkeys today, in my opinion I Bet You Look Good on the Danceloor and Brainstorm are their best.
Also along with this today I remembered a fairly unknown band are are sadly no longer together but made some great music in my opinion. You may know this song if you have watched the movie Itā€™s Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong

2 Likes

I would love the Renegade Ops Collection!

2 Likes

The walking dead: season 1, one finger death punch, or Flame in the flood would be great!

Can you tell i really enjoy listening to Rogue?
And, hereā€™s a Rick and Morty remix for you c:

1 Like

Iā€™d like Marooners, but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll play it soon, so make your random choices carefully . You can listen this one, while selecting:

or, from the same Pogo-genius:

1 Like

Iā€™d like Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.
They Might Be Giants - She Was A Hotel Detective

1 Like

I like this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYy0o-J0x20
Hope you enjoy it. c:

(And Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide is my preference. Thanks.)

1 Like

The Protomen is great:
The Protomen - Breaking Out

If you prefer slower music, this is one of my favorites:
Last Carnival ( Acoustic Cafe )

I would like to receive Marooners, if possible.

2 Likes

Oh, the amount of songs to chooseā€¦ I have plenty of favourites, but this is one of them: No.5 - Hollywood Undead

Now that thatā€™s done, Iā€™d be interested in One Finger Death Punch, if that isnā€™t taken.

1 Like

The song is Satan eats seitan, performed by Julieā€™s Haircut. If youā€™re into prog-rock, itā€™s a nice tune to listen to and the the video is pretty good. Theyā€™re also friends of mine, so thereā€™s that :stuck_out_tongue:

Entering for Vermintide. I already own the game, but Iā€™d like to gift it to a friend (again).

1 Like

Well since I now have the chance to get One Finger Death Punch, thereā€™s no reason not to join

My music video will be the track that got me hooked to Two Steps from Hell soundtracks

3 Likes

these games are all cool but I would love to try out Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

2 Likes

I donā€™t want your filthy games, you generous son of a gun! Get off my internet!
Jokes aside, been enjoying Snarky Puppy a lot recently. Was hard to choose a song, because theyā€™re all really different. So if you like what you hear, check out the ā€˜We Like It Hereā€™ album.

2 Likes

@Vandem Man, the riff at 5:00 is amazing, but I canā€™t sit through the rest just for that bit. #shotsfired

@Gnuffi Listen to their Thunderstruck cover instead. So gud, I swarr.