🎁🎄 Gnuffi's 12 days of Saturnalia 🎄🎁 (day13)😖 (ended)

Yeah, “winners.” In all seriousness, it was fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again for this most awesome giveaway @Gnuffi!

11 Likes

Thanks for doing this event and happy holidays, gnome-mate!

2 Likes

thank you all kindly :blush: :hugs:

*slight update:
as the winner has been unresponsive for 5+days, and not responded with a choice between options put forth;
i have PM’d and given them until the 24th to come back with a reply, -i think that is pretty fair combined amount of time, no?

after that i’ll move on, to the next in line, or something, -if “everyone” is ok with that? :thinking:
(haven’t really had this happen before :confused: so unsure of how to approach this lol)

again cheers, and thanks for the kind words all,
-happy “reindeers travel via Einstein-Rosen bridge”-fest

13 Likes

That sound more than fair. Waiting 8 days for a gift to be accepted seems overly patient to me. Get those re-rolls rattling.

2 Likes

I think that is fair. Though anything you decide would be reasonable. After all, you have been more than generous to everyone already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

People like that aren’t meant to be winners. :sweat_smile:

Here’s an example:

https://206.81.1.216/t/anybody-want-dead-rising-2-closed/6789/43?u=enki

27 days later!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Sounds fair to me :slight_smile: Plus I’m always open to another chance at winning something :wink:

alright new winner have received the “mystery” box, -awaiting reply/decision

happy Santus Giftus Noctre to all

4 Likes

Are you sure you sent the message to the right person? because I didn’t get any message XD

6 Likes

I wanna know what this mystery box is, it’s not a game otherwise you would just send the key :thinking:
Maybe a subscription? Something in your inventory that you need their Steam account to gift to?

5 Likes

box
box2

5 Likes

i’m sure Franco can always find time to stop by, if “any message” would make you happy :smile:

it’s not for me to say, what may or may not be in a box, :wink:
tho mayhaps you were partially on a slightly correct track with some of that guesswork :smirk:
-who knows :grey_question::grey_question: :joy:

:rofl:
:+1:
-if only i had come up with something resembling that 2nd one :smile:, what a wonderful finish and fun time i would have had with something silly like that :blush:

anyways, merry christmas, and festive festivitus and happy saturnalia and a good new year to all

-time to wheelbarrow into bed :sleeping:

2 Likes

Will 'ave to leave this here too, Gnuffi you’re a wonderful gnome

6 Likes

RIP @Gnuffi getting 50 likes

3 Likes

1 like = 1 prayer = 1 happy gnome

5 Likes

So close! Perhaps one more person will come along and click it just to meet the number. :slight_smile:
What happens at 50? Will @Gnuffi get a golden ticket?

2 Likes

Woooooo!!! 50 Go @Gnuffi It’s about time, @YQMaoski posted just before like number 50

3 Likes

Congratulations @Gnuffi! :tada::ribbon::sparkler:

1 Like

(who says bribing people with presents to get something is wrong :smirk:)

https://206.81.1.216/badges/20/great-topic?username=gnuffi

(:roll_eyes:, and sigh -where are my manners… Thank you all for helping to give me a shiny new badge! :yum: yay -moar bling! :blush:)

8 Likes