🎁 3 spare humble games for you 🎁 (closed)

alrighty chronos!, :smile_cat:
got a couple of spare :gift: keys from the Saints Row bundle
the 3 games are

Saints Row 2 (should be ROW)
Saints Row 3 (base game only, not the full package deal) (should be ROW)

Homefront (note! possible EU region on lock on this one if Humble got their info correct this time around tho they fumble the ball on this a bit at times, and no warning popped up when making gift link, but still: be advised!)

as always, be kind and don’t ask for a :gift: game if you don’t intend on playing it
select/comment your game choice, and i will pick winners at random,
do feel free to meme, gif, YTvid or comment to pass the time as usual :joy_cat:

(PS. no restrictions applies to this giveaway this time around, all are free to enter)
:ghost:

11 Likes

i want SR3, never mind, i thought it’s first served i was hoping ill get lucky this time. LETT THE LUCKIEST WIN!!! HA HA HA HA!!!

2 Likes

it’s okay to be first in for random winner draw tho :wink:

you could end up being the only that ask for SR3 in the first place or even the only one that enters at all :ghost:

but do you mean you withdraw your entry entirely? and not interested in entering for SR3?

(sometimes i do first serve other times i do RNG, sometimes i just pick people that meets my silly requirements best tho no requirements this time around) :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I love Chrono, as it offers a diverse set of games.

1 Like

But I would love to try one of the games of the Saints Row series!

1 Like

but which one? :confused:

it really helps when people are specific :blush:
(otherwise i could just assume anything/either one, but if you have a favourite, mention it)

2 Likes

Saints Row 3 would be nice, or Saints Row 2 if SR3 is taken.

2 Likes

smart thinking there :smirk:

2 Likes

ill participate :slight_smile:, SR is closest game you can get to GTA on Linux and it’s full with bugs and glitches, specially SR2 has freezes while driving. After watching some videos i got the impression the SR3 has also the same problem, but still it runs on Linux which is impressive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’ve actually just joined the community (and this is my first post)! My friend is looking to make a Steam account here in the next few days and I’d love to surprise him with Saints Row 2, as I said I’d get him something so he doesn’t have to start with a ‘basic’ account. I think he’d be much happier with SR2 than a game I found for $0.49 haha

I hope you’ve been having a fantastic day/night, and hope your night/day continuing will be fantastic as well!

3 Likes

i am new too, my very few posts, but i have more than 1000 reads, i’ve been lurking around >.> <,<

2 Likes

Thank you for this giveaway! :smiley: I would love Saints Row 3 but if it’s taken I’ll play Homefront .

1 Like

Entering for Homefront, thanks.

1 Like

I would like saints row 3. Thanks for the giveaway !

1 Like

Good on you @Gnuffi, the Saints Games are well worth their time, so much fun. If I didn’t already own them, I’d have loved to enter.

Welcome To Chrono.GG @Dubwolfer and @iselisemor534, I hope you continue to engage and enjoy your stay as you do so.

2 Likes

I searched for gnome, not disappointed :smiley:

Thank you for doing this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’d be interested in Homefront if possible. Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

I am participating for the saints row 3. Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Saints Row 3, as i have SR2 thx to @retrobunny

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes