Games Offset in Shop

I am using Google Chrome, and this is what I see when I look at the Coin Shop right now:

That spacing between the games in row 1 and row 2 are clearly different.

It just irks me a little to see this, clearly it doesn’t affect the functionality of the site, I thought about it for a while before saying something about it…

Please put this on a very low priority list, since it’s merely aesthetics.

Cheers!

EDIT:

As noted by @kylehayman361 below, it also shows up at the bottom of the coin shop:

15 Likes

Just confirming I see it as well on chrome, offset for 2nd line in the shop is off compared to the rest.

7 Likes

yup, same on firefox, keen eye you got there, don’t think i had seen that before (tho might been a recent “update” ofc)
:+1:

8 Likes

Hmm, will have @frst take a look.

7 Likes

Same. This rule seems to be causing it:

Changing it to

Seems to fix it on chrome at least.

11 Likes

The actual problem is that the justify-content: space-between isn’t working as apparently intended, because of the ::after pseudo-element on the shop selection messing up the justification, since it fills the space that would normally be used to space apart the elements.

Get rid of this CSS (i.e. remove the ::after pseudo-element) and it’ll be fine.

.shop ul.chrono-shop__games::after {
	content: "";
	-webkit-box-flex: 1;
	-ms-flex: auto;
	flex: auto;
}

Also, because of how justify works, you don’t need the 2% margin at all, so you could also remove this part (unless it does something for smaller screens, I guess):

.chrono-shop__games > li:not(:nth-child(4n)) {
	margin-right: 2%;
}
13 Likes

I see this is starting to go way over my head… :sweat_smile: I hope you work your :mage: magic, or whatever it is that you do!

4 Likes

Now I can’t un-see it. Thanks a lot, guys.

9 Likes

I am sure it will get fixed soon enough… :smiley:

4 Likes

Coin shop is unplayable please devs we need a patch.:grinning:

9 Likes

its also on the bottom row of the coin shop too.

edit: jokes on you @YQMaoski I like my name really big so everyone can see :wink:

4 Likes

I was just giving credit where due. :smile:, wasn’t meant to be a joke. :wink:

3 Likes

It just made me laugh 'cause I read big text in a Brian Blessed voice xD

and who knows, maybe they would have missed the bottom line being the same and we’d have to do this thread aaallllllllll over again xD

4 Likes

CSS is frustrating. I don’t know how people do this stuff for a living without breaking everything and cursing out Internet Explorer @eishiya lol

7 Likes

I think that’s the idea, they do it for a living.

4 Likes

Simple, we don’t care about IE users.

7 Likes

Yea there are a few overlapping styles that need to be cleaned up. The after was intended to fill the gap if there aren’t 4 on the final row as it wraps but obviously some things are conflicting :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll get a fix out for this soon. Thanks for the help everyone!

7 Likes