Games I have for trade, offer away :D

Been considering it, looks like a blast to play. As does Lovely Planet to me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I would be interested in those two ā€œSpeedRunnersā€ keys
I can offer you keys for:

• Manhunt
  • Risen
  • Risen 2 - Dark Waters Gold Edition
  • Risen 3 Complete Edition
  • Deadlight Directors Cut
  • Dangerous Golf
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Infested Planet + Tricksterā€™s Arsenal DLC
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Ep1: Penal Colony
  • Saints Row 2
  • Stronghold Kingdoms - Humble Kingmaker Bundle
  • X-COM: UFO Defense
  • 80 Days
  • Her Story

anything that catches your eye? :3

3 Likes

Sorry for taking so long to reply, tbh nothing that really interests me as far as I can see right now :pensive:
Iā€™ll take another, more focused look at your list tomorrow (or today depending on the timezone lol)

Nvm, dangerous golf looks like a fun little timekiller, PM any time or I will PM you daring gestures

2 Likes

Ok, Iā€™m interested in either Guacamele or RE4, I only have a rocket league key to give away though if you want it. So I guess PM me if youā€™re interested. Iā€™m kinda new to this Community thing though so forgive me if I mannage to make this process arduous.

4 Likes

Gotta warn you, lovely planet gave me bad motion sickness, so in case that you are prone to that, Iā€™d suggest avoiding it :pensive:

3 Likes

Hey if you donā€™t sell or trade some games and you donā€™t want them please send me some keys (only if you want xd)

1 Like

Do I hear a slightly desperate tone in there? Just check this out, you are in the wrong thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
https://206.81.1.216/t/definitely-giving-away-some-game-keys/7804

6 Likes

The trade went very smoothly. We negotiated, talked about things, threw around Resident Evil 4 memes,
chronoquantumbreaktrade
and both walked away with what we wanted.

Thanks for the trade, my bro.

9 Likes

Appreciate that, probably was only going to try it if I got the TinyBuild Bundle buuuut didnā€™t have any money to spend in time sadly. Dang they actually have made a few games I would be into.

4 Likes

Am glad we are both happy wt what we got CptMold :smile:

5 Likes

Added a bunch of new games (just check the bottom of the list) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I guess this thread is dead so uhm, idk lock it or something? Am I supposed to announce itā€™s dead? Howā€™s the common procedure? lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can change the Topic and add the word ā€œclosedā€ or if you want it locked you can ask a mod. Do you think you might want to revive it later on?

3 Likes

If you want to close it, you are welcome to alter the title of the thread at any time to reflect that it is now closed.

ā€¦
ā€¦

@delenn13 took the words right out of my mouthā€¦

3 Likes

:scream:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know for sure, itā€™s not like I donā€™t have these games for trade anymore, but if thereā€™s no demand I guess might as well close it permanently? People could still PM me via this?

1 Like

Lelā€¦ the Quantum Break cover ā€œFollow the laws of physics perfectlyā€ ( i hope you got my *dad joke * pun ( yeeeā€¦ i knowā€¦ my pun isā€¦HULARIOUS-ELY bad :rofl: )

1 Like

y may have some puns but as i speak spanish i only knew a few in englishā€¦ the shovel was a ground breaking invencion right? also i strongly recomend you to play firewatch, thats the best thing i can tell you right now.

3 Likes

for the webside i can recomend the take me to a useless website please, its really fun.
the for the song, idk, i think the ost of django is really cool.
for knowledge i can tell you taht there is less diference in time from cleopatra to nowadays, than form her to the piramids.
im probably missespelling a lot of words, sorry.
and the las thing, a history
a lon long time ago there was this frog, wich breathed (the past of breathing idk how to write that) through his ass.
one day he sitted on the flor an died.
the end.

3 Likes

Bienvenido al foro, te equivocate de tema :smile:
Da click en el titulo :point_down:, ese es el tema que quieres :slight_smile:
https://206.81.1.216/t/definitely-giving-away-some-game-keys/7804

1 Like