Games I have for trade, offer away :D

I never go by Steam pricing… since the game is worth as much as you are going to spend time playing it and enjoying it. If it’s a 50 dollar game that never gets touched, it’s just as good as never been purchased or in the Steam library or whatever… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I totally agree on subjective feels, I kept that in mind and did a mix of the two, more like how much is it worth normally now factor in if bundle is active, is it playable, how does it look, gameplay interest to me, if it is free somewhere, etc. I wasn’t sure subjective pricing wouldn’t come off as rude because our game tastes could be complete opposites.

4 Likes

I have: Tomb raider 2012 “the bad one”

punch club

infectionator!

warhammer vermintide

SPACE HULK SMASH ACENSSION

firetop mountain

mr shifty

punch club deluxe

Max payne 1

lovely planet

if anybody wants to trade for anything I have :smiley:

it’ll be hard to say what I have because I have so many, so throw offers at me.

3 Likes

There are some great games on that list!

I think, I still have a copy of Assassins Creeds III, if you like.

I would like to try Dragon Age™: Origins someday.

Or maybe Sakura Beach and Sakura Beach 2.

Dont judge! A lot of us use Uplay at some point in our life…

5 Likes

I like Ziggurat. But I can only offer Dont Starve Together. Also where do we trade?

4 Likes

I would reccomend direct messaging the person you which to trade with.

3 Likes

Went to have a look at your wishlist, only to find that you pruned me off!

3 Likes

I know! Sorry! That was a mistake, I was clearing my friendlist and I never recognise names there so and I only remembered the chrono ppl afterwards :see_no_evil:

Aka: Feel free to add me again, this time for good lol

5 Likes

dats why i like to tag/nickname the chrono people on steam friends with their chrono “name” (or just a “chrono”-tag), so i know who/from where they are

6 Likes

Yes, x-st just introduced me to that feature…

5 Likes

All mah friends are from here, so I never had that problem :+1:
how sad and happy is that

Also, nice list you got there, wish I had keys to trade with, if only for Croma Squad.

7 Likes

you can still offer your blood (:

5 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t judge, I’m here too…

3 Likes

Ditto… I was a loner until I joined the Chrono steam group…

5 Likes

hahahahaha, self conscious enough to believe you weren’t a loner anymore mwahahahaha :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I’m sorry to tell you this, but APPARENTLY I do already own Don’t Starve together…dunno how that’s possible but it’s in my library lol

3 Likes

Ok I think thats the only thing I have to offer. Thanks.

1 Like

Omg man that sounds so sad am terribly sorry :sob::see_no_evil:
please take a look at this topic, maybe you find something else you’d like? https://206.81.1.216/t/definitely-giving-away-some-game-keys/7804 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

For those who haven’t played it an are considering the trade, Guacamelee STC(and so on) edition is fantastic. It’s one of the few games I’ve taken the time and 100% completed. Buy it, trade for it, just get it.

4 Likes