Games Free @ Itch

A complement to the post above:

Ends Tomorrow at 7:00 PM.

7 Likes

So many games; so little time. Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Protip: Don’t forget to get the Itch.io Web Integration to your Tampermonkey addon.

https://itch.io/s/70522/1-year-anniversary-sale

Ends Saturday at 2:00 AM.

Ends May 24th 2022.

Ends Tomorrow at 6:00 PM.

Freebies:

https://toadstoolpicnic.itch.io/melanie-and-the-magic-forest

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Just a note on 8:11 that @carvalho20ptc posted at the top of his post.

8:11 usually costs $8 but will be available for free at Itch.io for a limited time

8 Likes

Protip: Don’t forget to get the Itch.io Web Integration to your Tampermonkey addon.

Ends Monday at 1:00 AM.

Ends Thursday at 2:00 AM.

Ends Today at 7:00 PM.

Ends July 7th 2022.

Ends Sunday at 6:00 PM.

Ends June 20th 2022.

Freebies:

https://classy-lemon.itch.io/projekt-passion

https://revevoodoo.itch.io/my-eyes-inside-out-chapter-3

Edit: Here’s another one:

Ends July 15th 2022

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Ends Today at 7:00 PM

Ends Friday at 7:00 AM.

Ends June 30th 2022.

Ends July 7th 2022.

Ends July 7th 2022.

Ends December 30th 2022.

Ends Tomorrow at 4:00 AM.

Ends Tomorrow at 1:00 AM.

Ends July 7th 2022.

Freebies:

6 Likes

This is NOT the actual game Moon Patrol. It’s a childhood tribute to the game…

Oh, and thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Any one saw every streamer in the world playing Vampire survivors simultaneously a month or so back? Wanted to give it a try but balked at the unreasonable price tag?

Well someone went and made a hololive fangame in much the same vein as vampire survivors which you can play for free.

9 Likes

I literally watched AdmiralBahroo play this for a wee bit after I got home from work today. Was feeling icky* and debated going to the hospital, so I didn’t watch very much.

icky* = had a infection, spent most of the day in the ER :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :yawning_face:

7 Likes

Hope you are feeling better now, Geeky :hugs:

4 Likes

@GeekInUndies Forgot to post it but I hope you’re doing better by now! :hugs:

Ends July 6th 2022.

Ends Friday at 8:00 PM.

Ends July 31st 2022.

Ends July 7th 2022.

Ends July 7th 2022.

Ends July 31st 2022.

Ends July 8th 2022.

Ends July 15th 2022.

Ends July 20th 2022.

Ends July 7th 2022.

Ends July 7th 2022.

Ends July 7th 2022.

Ends July 7th 2022.

Freebies:

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc Wish I could try out some of the freebies, but space, myrr ><

5 Likes

After the first station-Normally 5 bucks

6 Likes

Dora Diginoid

8 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Here are the free games, in no particular order:

1. Bloxr The Game – Bloxr is a fun and addictive game in which you try to catch the falling items from the sky. There are 3 levels and 2 difficulty settings.
  2. The Wind Turbine – is a simple plane flying simulator. It usually costs $1 but now you can get it for free. Not much more to say about this game, really.
  3. Curtain –CURTAIN is an interactive first-person narrative about Kaci & Ally, two queer women in a Glasgow punk band, which gives you a first hand experience of their destructive relationship. Probably the best of 4 games.
  4. Hangman – Yes, it’s a digital version of the hangman game in which you need to guess the secret word. Looks fun.
7 Likes

hello, we’re currently searching for the game a.exe since it has been deleted alongside with the swich version sa my question is: is there any possibility that you still have the game on your computer and is it possible for you to send it to me via google drive or any cloud service or if you know somebody who still have it that would help us a lot.

3 Likes

Whut yul talkin about, Willis? :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I think they are talking about a.exe by Banana Cat Studios.
It seems the game has been taken down from all stores.

5 Likes