https://www.indiegala.com/dieyoung#giveaway

7 Likes

Indiegala is now giving away Beast Blaster

https://www.indiegala.com/dieyoung#giveaway

Edit: It includes Zombie Boom and Cyborg Detonator aswell

3 Likes

GOG.com is celebrating Star Wars Day…

2 Likes

Keep in mind if you wait long enough most games will be free. A Blizzard game may take 20 years to become free, whereas a 1 man indie game may end up on Humble Bundle for less than a buck, bundled with two other games.

2 Likes

Since I am over 60, I probably don’t have 20 more years.:worried:

You can get a Uplay download key of Rayman Origins for 99p.

PLEASE NOTE: Prices in GAME Stores may differ.

Yes, you have to have an account…and download their Ubisoft gaming software. No different than Steam or EA. So be aware. I already have it. It’s a very cute platformer.

2 Likes

NONSENSE! You have decades left, you’re a gamer Harry, you’ve fought boss battles before.

3 Likes

Personally, I recommend against getting Rayman Origins because all the levels in that game come with Rayman Legends (the only difference is, instead of freeing Electoons, you’re freeing Teensies).

1 Like

Sorry if i missed any…Been down and out.I despise most HOGS but some people like them. Enjoy!
Hidden Object Heaven! Save big on 10 mysterious Steam games in the brand new Cryptic Bundle 7 for a limited time only!

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/cryptic-bundle-7

Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner
The Esoterica: Hollow Earth
Shtriga: Summer Camp
The Saint: Abyss of Despair
Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows
World Keepers: Last Resort
Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector’s Edition
Red Crow Mysteries: Legion
Black Rainbow
Where Angels Cry

2 Likes

Dungeon 2 free on Humble Bundle The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.

9 Likes

The humble spring sale has begun and you can pick up Dungeons 2 if you fance those dungeon keeper kinds of games.

EDIT: BAH! BAH I SAY! I’ve been beaten to it!

8 Likes

Free Copy Of Eador: Genesis @ GOG.com

Welcome to a fractured world of strategic intensity.
Gremlins, Inc. has just made its way into GOG.com! This highly competitive strategy game, starring a lovely bunch of mischievous, greedy gremlins, was designed by Alexey Bokulev, the original creator of the acclaimed Eador series. To celebrate the game’s arrival, we’re having a 48h Giveaway of Eador: Genesis and a grand, up to -85% Eador series Sale for an entire week.

Taking place within a fascinating universe of land shards floating in the Great Nothing, Eador games feature a unique blend of turn-based strategy with RPG mechanics, which make their nonlinear campaigns even more captivating.

Start by picking up your free copy of Eador: Genesis to get better acquainted with this broken world that is constantly contested between the so-called Masters. Then spread your dominion further with Eador. Masters of the Broken World, the Allied Forces DLC and the most recent Eador. Imperium, now up to -85% in our Eador games Sale.

The Eador: Genesis giveaway will last until May 13, 13:00 PM UTC.

The Eador series Sale lasts until May 18th, 13:00 PM UTC. Once the giveaway expires, Eador: Genesis will also become part of the Sale for the remaining time.

6 Likes

Indiegala has a new giveaway, this time it is CPU Invaders.

6 Likes

Just bumping this up. Yesterday was a good day for freebies. :joy:

The Eador: Genesis giveaway and Dungeons 2 are a limited time giveaway. For that matter, CPU Invaders. probably is too.

3 Likes

Alan Wake Sunset Sale for 48 hours (from the 13th to the 15th of may) before it’s removed from steam due to expiring licenses. If you have not picked this up for one reason or another until now it’s now or never (or more likely just an unknown period of time). It will be on sale for 90% off.

6 Likes

From what I am seeing…The Alan Wake Sunset Sale will start 10am PST. I THINK!

2 Likes

Indiegala has a new giveaway again, it’s GooCubelets: The Void this time

5 Likes

There are some nice bonus if you buy Alan Wake franchise on Humble store.

2 Likes

I believe those bonus materials are also available on steam as a separate free DLC. If you already own the games though you might want to go and ensure the free DLC gets registered to your account today, otherwise it might become unavailable later.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you guys are referring to the collector’s edition extras but thats not for humble only or free on steam, if not then I don’t know what I’m missing.

BUT!

Buying from the humble store gives you drm free copies too it seems, will prolly buy there myself as i haven’t done so yet, just wanted to come here first and remind people if, like me, they delayed their purchase until now, it’s only for half an hour more on sale on steam and I don’t know if other legit retailers will pull it or if they already have a set amount of keys they’ll just sell until they have nothing left.

EDIT: Yes I see the bonus material dlc on steam, must have not payed attention to it before.

3 Likes

Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves Free @ GOG.com

This is not Steam. It is a downloadable game. Enjoy!

6 Likes