Game Box Collection

If you are bored you can check this out…

11 Likes

Aw… that’s really neat. ^^

Edit: Ooooh! There was a Crow game? fangirl fangirl

6 Likes

Wow, there’s a lot of game boxes, it’s interesting see how games have elvolved through the years,unfortunately it’s german and i dont understand :joy: , but the purpose is see the boxes, thanks for the share

Edit: forget what i said, there’s copies in english

6 Likes

Wow… Black & White, Arx Fatalis, John Romero’s Daikatana, Baldur’s Gate, Deus Ex, Heretic, Legacy of Kain: Soul River, Sacred, Grim Fandango, Sanitarium (omg hardest game of my childhood), Clive Barker’s Undying, XIII, these man… this I grew up with, besides the well known franchises… Just had a big nostalgia moment, and I too still have these games, not hardboxed tho, plain cd anveloped from gaming magazines.

3 Likes

Had no idea something like this existed. Too bad anything in holofoil does not show that amazing rainbow effect. That would have been awesome to see that. I’m sure it could be done. Still cool though. Nice find!

4 Likes

There’s no good way I’m aware of to scan the foil that’s already been attached to something else, to reproduce it accurately. So, at best they’d have either a plain rainbow effect, a generated approximation that’s probably quite wrong, or a noisy, inaccurate effect due to trying to use the whole scan directly. Making a holofoil effect from scratch isn’t too hard, but getting the original holofoil pattern from a box is.

4 Likes