G-Stomper Studio @ Google Play

G-Stomper Studio is a Music Production Tool, highly optimized for doing Electronic Live Performances in Studio Quality.

Reach the next level of playing your shitty music in public - for free!

13 Likes

:rofl::sweat_smile: I will check it out for sure. Lately got Music Maker and yesterday Ocenaudio (instead of Audacity). Reaper is also on board - easy to run, not pricey to eventually buy. Still, can’t hurt to see if this one has any charm. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Thanks, @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Looks perfect for tablet use. Wish it could’ve been on PC too.

Also never heard of Ocenaudio (Audacity user, and forgot to actually use Reaper after having it installed for years here). Looks like I’ll check that out and G-Stomper later. Thanks to the both of you!

5 Likes

What I’ve read:

What I saw:
DJ%20QT

What I heard:

6 Likes

@SeekerSupreme deceased

Is slain, LOL. :joy:

6 Likes

I hate that music video you have dumped on us…

…And yet I keep replaying it. The kitty’s singing is so… Hypnotic. I can’t look away… Please rainbow send that kitty blasting off right away so I can regaain conntrol ov mah lufe…

4 Likes

Downloaded it already yesterday, didn’t understand most of what I was doing, sounded like I didn’t understand most of what I was doing, too. :grimacing::joy:

Gotta try it on my tablet today, that Cat motivated me lol

5 Likes