Fully Loaded Bundle at Fanatical

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/fully-loaded-4-bundle

There’s no hurry to buy this bundle, since the thing seems to be available for the next 3 months.

at $1.99 USD (or whatever you pay regionally), you get the following games:

Ara Fell
33MM
One More Dungeon
Grand Ages: Rome GOLD
Good Robot
GT Legends
Nether: Resurrected
CAT Interstellar
Circuit Breakers
Memoranda

Seems to me to be a pretty good deal, especially if there are 2-3 titles that interest you. I will be picking this up myself. :smile:

11 Likes

Cat Interstellar was interesting.

6 Likes

Seems like a cool bundle! Thanks for the heads-up. You’re doing God’s @delenn13’s work. (:

So… $1.99 USD.

does Fanatical have regional pricing for any country? It doesn’t for Brazil.

9 Likes

I am actually not sure… I thought there was regional pricing available…

4 Likes

laughs

There hardly ever is, that’s the sad truth.

I wanted an explanation for the absence but I gave up asking. I guess the gaming market has a lot of money going back and forth as it is and coconuts for currency don’t add much to the market…

I’ll shall spend my coconuts elsewhere.

5 Likes

I sent you a PM…

6 Likes

Y’all the generousest peeps on God’s green Earth.

Thanks you great being you for Memoranda, which I’ve been dying to try for months! (:

:yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Ive recently been looking for a portal/portal 2, bundle/sale. But all games are worth a look at.

4 Likes

Summer sale coming up, probably going to have a heavy price drop again. At the winter sale last year, the two combined was something like $2…

7 Likes

Yea, I saw that just as our electric went off(bad storm). I will be getting it… I have only one game so that is good…(Cat Interstellar).:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

saw the bundle, didn’t think it had much for me, -owned a couple already, and not so sure the one that might be interesting was something i’d pay 2€ for “right now”. So will have to be sent to the thinking pile

it does for “some”/a couple “big” currencies, CAD$, €, regular $, £ i believe,
i’m guessing they have cost/“loss”/local reasons for not having other currencies available :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Just out of curiosity my gnome friend what is the one you speak of?

7 Likes

secret :shushing_face:, heheh, intentionally left the name out so someone wouldn’t try to sneak a gift my way :wink: :blush:
(you never know what all those kind chronies might be plotting) :smile: :hugs:

9 Likes

To be honest that was my plan I did the same thing to @onLooSe with dead cells.:cry:

9 Likes

really appreciate the thought+gesture, but don’t worry about it, no need at all, my backlog is huuuuge as is, :smile:
a “few” chronies have already snuck a present my way :blush:, i can barely handle all these gifts :wink:

but trust me, the thought alone too matters to me :hugs: :+1: :trophy:

9 Likes

What about Those cute little Gnome Garden games? I have a few spare keys. I mean, really, YOU JUST NEED those games…Being a Gnome and all. Your library would not be complete. WOULD IT???:thinking:

I have 1,2 &3 .

9 Likes

As Fanatical bundles go I wouldn’t rate this as one of their best…nothing really stands out amongst the games on offer this time. Certainly they’ve had much better offerings.

5 Likes

For sure, definitely had better. I picked this one up for 3 different games in it that I wanted to try. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I know this feel, bro. On the other hand, I’m so grateful for the gifts I got through the years. Right now I’m going through some monetary problems – nothing serious, but I need to be super mindful about how much I spend with lunch and not spend money on things I don’t need (like games) – so I probably won’t buy a single game from the Summer Sale (unless some people finally pay me). But I don’t mind that much because I already have so many great gifts to try out! They shall keep me busy during my vacations. All thanks to these marvelously kind people. :yellow_heart: :blush:

7 Likes

Ive recently been looking for a portal/portal 2, bundle/sale. But all games are worth a look at.

Hang on till the 21st. I think Steam’s next sale is then.

4 Likes