fuk

No one is saying he’s a bad person or anything like that; we’re just calling him out on some “mistakes;” it doesn’t rly help that he first admits that it is wrong and retracts it and then proceeds to open a new topic where he tries to do the same thing but a little less obviously. Once it was made clear that this (selling his steam account, which is not allowed and can lead to a ban by Valve) was not appreciated here the first time, he should at least have had the decency not to do it again, meanwhile insulting ppl’s intelligence by trying to hide it so amateurishly.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can delete any game from your library. It’s a pretty darn hidden setting but I think it’s there.

3 Likes

yup, u can, so it’s very possible this guy didn’t even get a refund to begin with, which I’m very inclined to believe, given that I know Steam normally doesn’t refund after more than 2 hours ingame.

2 Likes

Either way, this thread should have just ben left to sink and vanish. None of us have had anything worthwhile to say in here and now you’re all just wildly speculating.

Time to put a plug in it, thank you.

7 Likes

2 Likes

As Fraggles says, OP has posted once and provided very little information. We do know that he was trying to sell an account before, but from what I recall that wasn’t his main (as it only had that one game?). Unfortunately OP has also been suspended so he can’t defend himself. This time he definitely states that he’s selling a key. Is it a bit weird that he’s selling a key for the exact same game that he had issues with and was trying to sell before? Yes, but it’s not beyond the realm of possibility that he had a spare key…perhaps unlikely but it’s unreasonable to immediately call out the vigilante justice brigade. However, without further information or proof (which won’t be forthcoming for several days) this topic just becomes a character assassination thread, which isn’t really fair. Best to just wait for OP’s response.

And @YQMaoski you can permanently delete any game you want from your library but it’s a multi stage somewhat obscured process.

4 Likes

@xist

sry, but he is not just selling a “key”; look at his post; these are exactly the same games that are on the account he was trying to sell in the first place, come on man, so there’s no need for more “proof” or whatever; it’s all very clear, ok?

4 Likes

Is he selling them separately or in a group? There’s simply not enough info to go on a public witch hunt, and realistically he’s not exactly proven himself to be a trustworthy trader after the previous topic so I doubt anyone will be caught out. I think this is more being a bit silly rather than being a malicious scammer.

5 Likes

No one ever said he was a scammer man, but it’s quite obvious that he’s trying to sell the same account with the same games. That’s all anyone said (and y there’s also his BS about not getting a refund cuz “it suddenly works well” though the game is no longer in his account … and then someone confirmed he did get a refund so…), and it’s only normal that BS gets called out man; this whole thing was BS, he tried it once he should have left it there, period.

4 Likes

Despite using the word key? Things don’t add up here and without more information it becomes, as Fraggles says, just wild speculation. No-one is going to engage with this particular trade so perhaps we should just wait and see if he eventually replies after his suspension ends.

5 Likes

Sry to keep talking about it, but I’m quite passionate about truth and honesty, so y, I might get carried away a bit, but hey, freedom of speech and all that, right? Now, if someone with authority here were to tell me I should shut up about this or anything else, and that it is inappropriate, I would do so immediately.

4 Likes

exactly matey, and that’s not the only thing, there are other things he said that don’t add up at all too, but he deleted the posts…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Actually, the first thread has been removed by the staff

3 Likes

y, but he had other posts in this thread too…

I even quoted one

2 Likes

well, (even more) shame on the dude then lol

2 Likes

1 Like

Guys this conversation is really going nowhere, it’s really just beating a dead horse, the person has been suspend from the forums temporarily, there is nothing more that needs to be said. We wont get the truth because they can’t speak for themselves and there are a lot of accusations being thrown around here . Sure it seems suss, deleting the post makes it look worse and I’m guessing that led to the temp ban, but continuing this conversation will not be of any benefit to the community. @lonin, @dusty or @frst maybe lock this thread?

8 Likes

1 Like