Fugitive Bundle (Fanatical)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/fugitive-bundle

About this Bundle
An elusive collection of cult FPS blockbusters, cyberpunk RPG action and award-winning strategy awaits with the Fugitive Bundle. It would be criminal to miss our most wanted line-up this year, with three tiers of games exclusively curated in one collection.

Get tier one of the Fugitive Bundle and go up against deadly creatures in an unforgiving post-apocalyptic world with atmospheric FPS S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl; face endless legions of demons in fast-paced FPS Devil Daggers; and witness races from the Warhammer fantasy universe collide in an ultra-violent combination of strategy and sports in Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition.

Choose tier two and get all three games above, plus six additional titles. Enter the highly contaminated ā€˜Zoneā€™ and survive against mutated creatures and rivalling factions in the ā€˜Overwhelmingly Positiveā€™ Steam rated open-world FPS S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat; dare to enter the elvertonsā€™ Victorian mansion and venture through a perverse land inspired by Lovecraftā€™s works in mature horror Lust for Darkness; and become a protector of the people as a cop, firefighter or ambulance crew in indie sim Flashing Lights - Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator.

Unravel the secrets of a 16-years-oldā€™s life trapped inside a mental institute with psychological adventure Town of Light; battle for survival and precious resources in cyberpunk RPG Mars: War Logs; and attempt to defeat Demon Lord Jehā€™oul through challenging levels in 2D platformer Wings of Vi.

Opt for all three tiers and youā€™ll have access to all 11 action-packed Steam games with one additional DLC - and two new-to-bundle titles. Strap yourself in for the fast, tough and satisfying driving experience of Redout: Enhanced Edition; lead your army onto the battlefield and engage in colossal mass battles with up to 32,000 soldiers fighting simultaneously in real-time strategy Cossacks 3; and enjoy a captivating campaign as you lead Scotland, a freedom-loving nation of highlanders, into war with the Expansion - Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands.

Some might say itā€™s an absolute stealā€¦ donā€™t miss out on the exclusive time-limited Fugitive Bundle!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve seen some posts on Steam about splitting this bundle. Only 2 titles that caught my interest were Mars: War logs and less so, Town of Light.

Iā€™d be happy to try trade or similar for those two, but itā€™s not tempting enough otherwise.

4 Likes

Sorry for Hijacking this thread, but if anyone wants to buy the Recoil bundle Recoil Bundle | Fanatical (with the somewhat popular Jydge and Neon Chrome)
Iā€™d be interested in trading for the Sparkles :sparkles: and possibly Azkend 2 :blush:

4 Likes

King Oddball is also kind of fun

5 Likes

Recoil Bundle:

I like SpellFire and King Oddball - nice lite games for a taking a break, which is how I relax anyway, with puzzles, heh.

Guess Iā€™d have to have tried something like Enter the Gungeon to definitely go for Jydge or Neon Chrome.

@anon63424221 I played the first Azkend and if I recall right, it wasnā€™t easy! lol

4 Likes

Devil daggers is a really fun little game, just a score chaser/survival game, but really impressive minimalist graphics and an interesting mechanic for advancement.

5 Likes

I tried Enter the Gungeon and I finished Neon Chrome, they have nothing in common besides being top down shooters. NC is a very generic ā€œrandomly generatedā€ shooter, itā€™s OK, but you donā€™t miss out if you never play it. Jydge is by the same devs and I have a feeling it will be very very similar to NC.

4 Likes

@anon63424221 Thatā€™s likely true. Iā€™ve seen that quite a few games/developers were removed from Steam, because the games were essentially same thing, different wrapping.

3 Likes

FWIW, I really didnā€™t like Neon Chrome, but I quite like Jydge. I donā€™t think Jydge is procedurally generated and its a bit like Hotline Miami.

Also Crimsonland is also worth trying if you havenā€™t. Itā€™s by the same devs but has its own feel to the gameplay.

5 Likes

Have You already got the two games you wanted, because I bought the bundle, so maybe we can figure something out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll keep Jydge on my wishlist then, just not gonna pay for it (I mean Imma wait for a bundle :slight_smile:) cause Hotline Miami was tons of fun (unlike Part 2).

Oh I have Crimsonland on my phone, itā€™s alright.

5 Likes