Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is making a 3 DLC'S giveaway \o/

Hey guys o/ , It is worth making 2 comments about this game:

Firstly, the game is free until Chapter 8, from Chapter 9 to Chapter 12 it is necessary to buy it. (And from what I’ve noticed, these 8 initial chapters are always free)

Second: The 3 DLC’s that are being given the giveaway are just for customization, they are:
• Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle - Flaming Jason
• Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle - Part 3 Jason
• Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle - Retro Jason

"Get three DLCs free for a limited time. Add them to your account now and keep them forever!"

Note: it is necessary to add the game to your Steam account first, and then you can pick up the 3 DLC’S

Good Gaming :3

9 Likes

Thanks man, how do you always find out about these apart from freegamefindings

3 Likes

I using a site but if i say it can be problem

3 Likes

Well … I have informants, if you understand me :smirk::wink:

now jokes aside, depends a lot on the situation .-., a good number of times, I end up seeing the forums of steamgifts, and I end up looking if it is worth publishing here in the community, other times, I end up giving luck and meeting on sites which I usually take a daily visit, such as the humble and fanatical and the Chrono itself :heartbeat:, and in more unusual situations, my “informants” :star_struck: come on the scene and end up telling me, because I did not have time to look :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just have 1 “informant”.But little slow about Indiegala Massive Giveaways.But np for me because i do not like İG games

1 Like

I’m not much of a fan either, but very rarely do some interesting games appear (unfortunately in a very small amount \ TT.TT/), like Lucius. So I think it’s still worth taking a look at the IG, you never know what might appear :stuck_out_tongue:

But for a second and go aways.
But i get Stayin’ Alive in IG

but at least it’s a chance to get something interesting (even though we’re likely to be low ~~ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)

I never played, is it a good game? :thinking:

Purrfect,but my pc,this goddamn pc is shutting down when i play,but good game

1 Like

Loved the “Purrfect” :star_struck:

I understand you … I have a notebook a little old and can only run emulator games .-.

I can’t play this game for 30 f***ing minutes!

1 Like
         \O/
          |
         / \

I’m sorry couldn’t help myself.

1 Like

hahahaha I liked it :3 \ o /

1 Like