[Free Ubisoft Game] Trials Fusion

https://store.ubi.com/jp/トライアルズ-フュージョン/56c4948d88a7e300458b4888.html

If you call up the link and a popup appears, do not click the button but the link under the button (-> “stay in the Japanese store”)!

13 Likes

Thank you

Only worked for the demo version for me

4 Likes

To successfully claim this switch your desktop browser to mobile mode (ctrl + shift + i and then ctrl + shift + m in Chrome) or just claim it on a mobile browser. No VPN needed.

6 Likes

Okay, got it

Thanks!

4 Likes

Ubi’s website and game client integration are a mess. I’m guessing you clicked the “Launch Ubisoft Connect For PC” button that appears somewhere below the big green tick after claiming it? That tries to install the demo version for me as well and it confused the :poop: out of me last year, but if you open the Uplay client and check your Library, the full version does seem to be available. I’d install it and check but I just don’t have the disk space! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Truth. They could fix it - if they wanted to do so. ><

2 Likes

When even stinky-rich Valve seem totally disinterested in getting feedback and fixing the little things that stink on their platform, who can blame their competitors? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

In your dreams… :zzz:

Thanks @carvalho20ptc and @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

There’s no issue with store - launcher integration. The offer is region locked and we’re bypassing this lock by exploiting their mobile frontend.
Had they patched it up, we wouldn’t have been able to get the game, so be careful what you wish for;)
I like my Ubi just the way it is.

5 Likes

You’re right that the method being used to claim this one is a hack but there seems to be a general lack of quality across their storefront and launcher that goes beyond these cases, which is unacceptable for a “AAA” publisher. For example, I find it flabbergasting that their in-client Store doesn’t seem to recognize that I own any of the games in my library, as competing launchers do, and happily prompts me to repurchase them. Do they seriously expect customers to manually wade through search results to avoid accidentally buying something they already own when it would be quite simple to call it out… almost feels deliberate. I’ll take my business elsewhere if Ubistupid, faceless corporates!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s definitely true. The same goes for the web store itself (it doesn’t recognize what we already have). And as Dana mentioned, we can’t even check our library via web.
I only meant that this is not an integration issue, it’s a shit functionality issue.

All of the game vending platforms are just different blends of unbelievably bad.

4 Likes