Free transport sim

Not technically a deal but it’s a full free game

12 Likes

Thanks for the info.

6 Likes

Cant compare it with the classic Tycoon Transport Deluxe.
The original was awesome.

3 Likes

What are you babbling about? It IS Transport Tycoon Deluxe, just rewritten so it works on new computers and made open source. It even has the original graphics and music.

5 Likes

This is even better than the original

3 Likes

nah you have different maps and longer train stations if I would play it I would find more differences.

3 Likes

So I did a revision of the OLD DOS game Tycoon Transport Deluxe and OpenTTD that is available for new OS.
I just checked the game options, while TTD had set up maps you could play, OpenTTD offers you only generated maps, so basically each time you get a new map (if you dont create yur own in scenario creation). So if you want to replay your favorite map and dont have a save game from early stages, you simply cant.
I had couple beloved maps in TTD that are not available in OpenTTD. (there might be scenarios somewhere on the internet to include those maps… maybe… didnt research that)

Tycoon Transport DeLuxe - available map generator and aleady created maps for each terrain type
Snímka obrazovky (71)
Snímka obrazovky (73)

OpenTTD - only available map generator

There are also some gameplay changes I didnt dig in to it yet, maybe another time.

3 Likes