[FREE] Torchlight at Epic Games Store

and that is why I try not to get too involved in the Steam vs Epic debate or politics here on Chrono, far too many good people here and would rather not make enemies as this is one of my favorite communities :smile:

8 Likes

I found Subnautica to be fairly boring. I played it for maybe an hour or two and after that my urge to do anything ocean related died off.

4 Likes

no one is defending epic. and since this is a topic about a free game on epic, i really see no point in posting the same crap over and over. really, if you dont want to deal with them why do you even bother opening and reading the post that is about them in the first place.

i dont like coke, i dont go talk to people while they are drinking coke that I dont like coke

6 Likes

Yes, aside from the fact that you’ll get bored eventually, Subnautica is still a fairly decent game.

4 Likes

Yup. Love my bestie, but I hightail it away when she’s drinking coffee. Like how on Facebook, I see a thing, and I block it or scroll pass it.

I love mein Chronies and don’t have enough head space for politics - if you’ve got your guns, stick to them and I respect that. :sunny: (Just finished trying BL2 for the first time and it shows :stuck_out_tongue: )

4 Likes