Free TB Paint Studio 2 ($29.00 US) for a Day and 13 hours..NOW!!!

If you can’t afford Photoshop, this is a decent Paint program. I have posted these types of programs before.
Heads up @terryndonita, @Rilover, @Whitishmink, @YQMaoski, @GanbaRANGER, @CptMold, @ytzilit @AHMEDJXZ @dogetail @truly @eishiya @WikiTora @BlivetWidget @whitdemon @NICK9X9 @Danacscott @Vindace @carvalho20ptc

Do NOT let it update. and you don’t need social media…

11 Likes

Well, maybe it will come up again. Thanks for the share @delenn13 ××

2 Likes

I know, hon. Sorry. :hugs:

I am sure it will be back. Right now Ashraf has a lot of giveaways from FRANZIS which IIRC have a convoluted way of activating it and they used to SPAM the daylights out of you so I stopped using them. I have no idea if they have changed their techniques or not.

https://sharewareonsale.com/product-tag/photography-graphic-design+active-deals?os=windows

2 Likes

How do you get this annoying splash screen to go away? It doesn’t on my screen and takes up a block right in the middle of the screen…

Also, is this Paint Studio 2?

3 Likes

Try clicking on it, it disappeared for me.

4 Likes

I got it working put the activation key in. Looks a lil old school hehe might not use much but cool to have another program still seems to have a fair few things with it.

4 Likes

It worked okay for now, but for some reason it didn’t want to do that when I launched it after initially installing, that splash screen would not go away.

Same, but it loads really quickly, so it’s nice, not have to wait a long time for some of the other more professional software suites.

3 Likes

It does load very quickly that is true haha I noticed that for sure.

3 Likes

Yea, I think someone took the Version number and thought it was 2.

It’s good to have a few programs because they have different brushes, effects etc.

2 Likes