Free SubNautica @EpicGameStore (OVER)

Hello Guys… i just want to mention that Subnautica is currently free today till 2019. ( worth 25$ )
All you have to do is head down here

There s only one badside… You have to install their launcher… i would as the game has pretty much high ratings.

14 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is cool. Is it like forever tho? or just a period of playability? :man_shrugging:t2: :thinking:

4 Likes

Since it went through a whole order confirmation thing it seems more and more likely to be a forever thing.

5 Likes

I still haven’t installed their launcher but the game is showing on my account…:+1:

4 Likes

Super Meat Boy is actually also free at the Epic store, so wonder if this is just a welcome gift or maybe a first of many assortments of games to be given away.

Edit: Opps, idiot me just read the headline of another site. So ignore this post until it’s actually relevant. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Free to keep, every two weeks till end of 2019

5 Likes

Phew. Got it in time.

3 Likes

Not available in Korea… :cry:

1 Like

When I was in the ROK, I used https://www.tunnelbear.com/ to change my location.

It will probably work now too. The best part is you can try it free until the 500 MB limit. So you can try it free to see if it works properly before you pay the monthly subscription. Which I didn’t mind since internet was so cheap over there.

Of course, there are other VPNs I don’t know about, so do your own research if you can.

3 Likes

That really bytes!!!:-1::-1::-1::-1:

2 Likes

It was acquired by McAfee though so it’s a bit shady. But there are plenty of other good choices out there.

2 Likes

using windscribe myself because it’s just so super easy, and for my needs i don’t really need to go all “shiny wound tophat” about it. Might even work with just the browser plugin alone to claim on Epic browser store -but i’ve no idea how Epic reacts to vpn game grabs for one’s account :thinking:

2 Likes

Was it? Well that is pretty worrisome considering McAfee’s reputation. That’s too bad.

Thankfully there are many alternative options.

1 Like

Try this http://webproxy.to/ may/may not work as some website proxies do not allow cookies… if this one does not work do a quick search via google for “us proxy sites”, with or without quotations. Quotations make the search find the exact phrase within. You may be able to find a proxy site that allows cookies.

small text, woot!

Bwahahahahaha

I am licensed - beware! muahahaharharhar

Cheers

1 Like

Oh noes!!!:exploding_head:

1 Like

Don’t worry. I return to the US 2 days before the giveaway ends.

2 Likes

Wow. 78 clicks on the link… i thought our comunity was like… 30 person ? I wonder if one of these members is actually a famous one

3 Likes

Actually there are 20 people and 80 more if someone does a giveaway.

7 Likes

It doesn’t use HTTPS. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Chrome even warns, “You should not enter any sensitive information on this site (for example, passwords or credit cards), because it could be stolen by attackers.”

2 Likes