Free Steam Keys (Ended)

Hey guys!

I got some steam keys I don’t really want, most are trash but I thought someone might want them.

Anyways, here ya go:

Partical City Guardians: K5LKC-J0JFG-L3QBK

Slippingcers: X0JX8-ZTJ7Z-ITK8G

Mutants Must Die: 4MVLD-ERD3N-3R2NF

Colorcers: 38B8D-AA4Q2-EVNLY

Nuclear Shot: T7KN9-RMRPG-L9GTH

Rage Parking Simulator 2016: 64BAZ-V507D-09MI3

The Best Of MagiCats: QBDRJ-ZRC0I-N2MVR

Sleengster: YMT8V-ENBG4-LKII5

Two Worlds Epic Edition: DTEYC-FXQJI-2H5X6

Enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I took this one, because of the title. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, mate!

2 Likes

I tried out the MagiCats Code, but apparently someoneelse used it already. (Just for the ones who want the game too)

Here is a message for everyone who took the keys: No one is gonna kill you if you take a key(s) but atleast comment what have you taken :thinking:

6 Likes

and I think it’s cool to show the love to whom provided the key; generosity rocks! Thank you all who give keys out like candy. Life is awesome.

Have a great night everyone!

3 Likes

Just a small comment: next time, don t publish keys directly, publish the name only, the ones that want to claim a game can comment here, then u send them the codes via private message.

Why? Because unfortunatly, bots are all arround and keys here might have been claimed by a script. Anyways, thumbs up OP, and i hope that my little advice may help you :smiley:

6 Likes

as far as i know no keys have been grabbed by bots here though, I’ve gotten plenty of keys from this forum which worked fine, so apparently there isn’t a problem here for that; besides, a bot might grab the key, but anyone can still activate it after the got grabbed it…

5 Likes

moobot

6 Likes

Moobot is a Twitch moderator bot that moderates your chat without the need for your constant interaction and attention.

4 Likes

Thanks ill do that next time :wink:

3 Likes

No problem :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Np :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A bot can be configured to activate the key once it has grabbed it. There are even open source codes for that on github.

1 Like

k, but so it seems we don’t have this problem here as of yet, possibly because it’s not like hundreds of keys are posted here daily, or even weekly, or even monthly, so that crowd might not yet have been attracted to this forum anyways

1 Like