[Free Steam Key] Pinball Arcade for Steam

The game is free but by following the instructions below you can grab a key for Steam which’ll count as “+1” game to your account, increasing your exp and also your game count badge in your profile:

• Go to Direct2Drive then click “Buy Now”.

• Check the shopping cart and click “View Cart” then click “Proceed to Checkout” (It should ask you to create an account if you don’t have it).

• After creating the account, check your email inbox to Activate your Account.

• After activating the account, go back and proceed to check out again.

• Go to Direct2Drive and you’ll find your purchased game then click “Get Product Code”.

• After getting the key to input on Steam client or Steam web to redeem it. https://store.steampowered.com/account/registerkey

Credits to FreeGameFindings for this finding and instructions.

17 Likes

The same game (with one table included) appears to be free directly on Steam, so not much point in jumping through all those hoops:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/238260/Pinball_Arcade/

Am I missing something?

8 Likes

@SensaHuMuR The extra hoops are for people who like seeing their Steam numbers go up.

8 Likes

Does it count as a +1 for people when the base game is free? It’s the kind of statistic that really doesn’t matter to me, so it seems like too many hoops I don’t want to jump through, but I suppose for people who care, it’s a free statistical addition. So thanks for the info @carvalho20ptc. :slight_smile: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks. I read that but didn’t make the connection to not getting a +1 for a free game claimed directly through Steam - never did care much about that.

7 Likes

Cool find. I’ll just get the direct game though.

Like, it’s not a big deal to me whether the game drops trading cards.

BoT fArMs == POOP

6 Likes

@SensaHuMuR @Amyrakunejo
As @eishiya said, yes, this key is for people who want to level up their accounts, which grants benefits like profile customization, more slots to add friends and the chance to get a booster pack, which is a collection of cards of a game you own. That’s why there are people who are dedicated to farm cards and keys for themselves so they can not only see numbers going up but also getting more “perks” for their profiles, like some sort of virtual “status”.

@YQMaoski You’re welcome. :wink:

5 Likes

cd3

8 Likes

Too much like work :joy: Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

you’re gonna get something like 2 xp for all this work, which is not going to do anything at all for your profile at all except add 1 game to your games total

6 Likes

@francot @delenn13 Yeah, it’s not something for the faint of heart. :sweat_smile:

@M00 Exactly. But people are going to do it anyway if it means getting closer to those sweet, sweet “perks”.

6 Likes

Thanks, @carvalho20ptc - I already had an account there so I quickly did it.

Now I can get those Trading Cards!

EDIT: NO Trading Cards for these keys (see below).

5 Likes

You’re welcome but I don’t think this key drops cards, unfortunately.

4 Likes

The game drops trading cards; I looked before I went and activated via Steam.

I dunno if I can actually play it, but it’s good to have all the same.

5 Likes

The game itself does have trading cards, but the key from Direct2Drive doesn’t give you any. Are you saying otherwise?

4 Likes

@Amyrakunejo @Avy Yeah, thanks for the clarification. The game itself does have cards but the key doesn’t allow you to drop any due to Steam’s rules.

6 Likes

I tried, and that does look to be true in this case. Thank you anyway (still counts as a game owned I think). :nerd_face:

4 Likes

No, I was not.

4 Likes

Thanks for your reply, the sudden mention of cards dropping in the last few replies was getting confusing.

5 Likes

You’re welcome. :wink:

3 Likes