[Free Steam Key] Jamie's Toy Box (Early Access VR Game)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1550280/Jamies_Toy_Box/

9 Likes

Check your e-mails since you may have a code of this game waiting for you in your inbox from “Quarant Inc.”.

You have 48 hours to activate it!

Hi there,
First of all, thanks for the support and interest. All of you have already helped us so much :slight_smile:

I did also just want to say that if you can support us in any way, it would help us a lot! We’ve been working on this game unpaid for months (we’re a tiny 4-person team) and have so far lost a ton of money making this so we would appreciate it so much if you could do any (or all) of these things:

1. Leave a review on the steam page
  2. Buy the game: If at all possible, we would really appreciate if you could support us by buying a copy and maybe giving the key to a friend instead; if not, feel free to use the key.
  3. Follow us: Join our subreddit and links to FB/Twitter etc are in this Reddit post.

Thanks a lot again.
And thanks for your patience,
Milos Baskic

4 Likes

Got mine. Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

i dont have vr XD is expensive :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I don’t either. I got it for “Just in case, I find a VR machine on the side of the road…or something” :crazy_face:

2 Likes

ajajja in case of have vr mi machine explode jjajaj

2 Likes

They do exist, you know…

Hello? May I have some VR, please?

3 Likes

3 Likes

So do I, jajaja. :hugs:

2 Likes