[Free Steam Key] Bomber Crew - Humble Freebie

Humble Bundle is giving away Bomber Crew for Steam on their store. Giveaway is good for the next 3 days or while supplies last.

32 Likes

If anyone wants a key and doesn’t want to link up your accounts, let me know, I can send you the one I got.

12 Likes

Thanks @ToxicScarecrow :sparkles::dizzy::sparkles:

10 Likes

Thanks, @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Already have…Like usual.

8 Likes

Great! Thanks for the post, @ToxicScarecrow, I got it! :+1:

8 Likes

@ToxicScarecrow Cheers. Was just gonna post this too, hee hee.

8 Likes

@ToxicScarecrow much thanks

7 Likes

I claimed a key and saw no demand to link up accounts anywhere.
Thanks for the heads up @ToxicScarecrow

7 Likes

sorry, i meant email, for some reason I thought it needed account linking too.

Nevertheless, I have a spare key. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sweet, thanks.

7 Likes

I’ll take that unless you gave it away already so i don’t have to relink my steam account.

7 Likes

In your inbox. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well… For me it shows like this:

7 Likes

Also have a key , so if someone cant get one for any reason let me know.

7 Likes

My mistake, turns out my account was already linked. Sorry about that.

6 Likes

Nice, I’ve heard good things about this one. Thanks!

6 Likes

NOTE: I’ve just read:
“Once you get the Steam key you have to activate it via Steam by the 21st January, after which it is no longer redeemable”.

If that’s true, and you want to give the key to a friend, do it right away and tell them to activate it on of before January 21st. :zap:

5 Likes

It isn’t true, they have these disclaimers on all their giveaway keys. If you reveal it and copy it down it can’t expire*. If you do not reveal the key and copy it down somewhere locally they wont generate a key for you after that date and might hide one that was shown (not sure about that).

*within reasonable expectations of any steam key’s ability to last forever.

7 Likes

Thanks @Fraggles :sparkles::dizzy::sparkles:

I always do reveal and copy keys I get on Humble, right away. I already had the game, and wanted to give the key to my nephew. Nice to know he has time (he’s not on Steam every day).

NOTE: So, to everyone else, do as Fraggles says, and copy the key down now. :zap:

7 Likes

Shout out to @dogetail, @joxter, @mandLUL and @yoel666 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes