javascript:AddFreeLicense(810499)

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks @GDBringer :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

7 Likes

24 HOUR OFFER

I’m not sure where to post this. In about 1 hour there is a 24-HOUR WINDOW in which to get a new game free-to-keep, BUT it involves joining a Discord server to get the key. It’s explained here:

NOTE: When you join the Discord server, go to the “-roles” channel and scroll up to the first message and react to it. When the giveaway starts a “24h-claim-your-key” channel will become available.

** The giveaway is live now. Go to channel “24h-claim-your-key” and type /getkey

(then hit [enter] twice)

The key works for this game on Steam:

7 Likes

Update on Werewolf Party (it is being extended for a while):

"We want to start by saying how truly overwhelmed and grateful we are for the incredible response to our giveaway. We genuinely did not anticipate such a massive turnout and were absolutely blown away by the enthusiasm and support from all of you.

Unfortunately, due to the unexpected number of participants, we ran out of the 14,000 keys we had available within just 7 hours. We understand how disappointing this must be for many of you who didn’t manage to get a key.

We are currently facing some limitations from Steam regarding the request for more keys, and we’ve already reached out to their support team. However, since it’s the weekend, we haven’t received a response yet.

We are committed to making things right and are working diligently to secure an additional 20,000 keys. As soon as we have them ready, we will make an announcement here on the server."

5 Likes

>>> Just Click Add Free License <<<

javascript:AddFreeLicense(737744)

7 Likes

astroboy :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Thanks @GDBringer, @Kim and @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Ty much for the script. Edit: got Protos too ^^

Dbl Edit: Finally caught up. Thanks too @GDBringer :blush:. You two spoil us. :heart:

7 Likes

I got a free Steam key for Bravery and Greed. First who replies to me gets it.

Edit: Claimed by @markwr

9 Likes

I’d like it please.

Edit: Thank you very much @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

7 Likes

@markwr Key sent. Let me know if it works.

6 Likes

Yes it worked!

6 Likes

Nice! Enjoy! :wink:

6 Likes

FTP Freebie

One in a Krillion

8 Likes

its too late i mlove beat em ups

7 Likes

@cacronia I had only one key, sorry.

Edit: Got you an extra key.