Free Steam Games Thread

Thanks @markwr and @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

I didn’t have these games. So here are some free games with good reviews.

8 Likes

For those that enjoy networking, there’s a new online social game like VR Chat.

And more free games:

9 Likes

thanks @GDBringer

7 Likes

Thanks @GDBringer and @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Free on Steam:

9 Likes

That’s another one I played a while back and wasn’t too impressed with. You’d think its core concept would result in an interesting risk/reward system at least, but in practice, there’s no reward: you need a certain number of allies alive to beat a level, but your own shots can kill the other soldiers in your row! This means you WILL suffer friendly fire unless you awkwardly maneuver everyone to be in a straight line with the enemy perpendicular to them, at which point said enemy will have gotten a hit in anyway because their shots are always aimed directly at your leader (where everyone else has to walk to). You’re genuinely better off using just one soldier to clear out the enemies first, then going back for the hostages (which you always have enough time for, though I do remember it being close at one point), and doing this just makes it that much more apparent that the game has nothing else going for it. IIRC hostages can’t even be shot before being rescued.

8 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Just now became “Free to Play”:

I’m not sure, but I think I read it might be a Steam +1 game as well?
(I don’t know how to check that)

=================================

FYI - In a description of why it became free:
“On this topic, if you bought the game before the price switch, feel free to join us on Discord, and we’ll gladly offer you a Steam key from our latest game: Nocturnal!”

So if you already bought this game, you could get a gift key for their new Nocturnal game. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Here are some non-combat crafting or platformer or puzzle games that I added to my steam library today.

8 Likes

That’s quite a few games. Little traveller and the Moose game looks right up my alley.

6 Likes

Towaga: Among Shadows

7 Likes

Thanks for recommending Palia. I’ve been waiting for this game since I’ve seen it for the first time on Youtube.

7 Likes

i buy gme later freee jajaja

9 Likes

Yea, I paid for it also… :expressionless:

6 Likes

This game is now free to play.

I’d love to see @M00 play this with his family. :joy: :joy: :joy:

“Mohammed must come here. He’s cheating!”

9 Likes

Free Steam Game (Restocked):

9 Likes

Small warning for this game: even though it hasn’t been updated in over a year, there’s a game-breaking bug where exiting the dash move in water causes you fall through it like air, resulting in certain rooms being kinda impossible (since you can only reach their water by dashing there to begin with).

8 Likes

BACKTREEE]T BOYS VIDEO WHY xd

8 Likes

Because it’s ain’t nothing but a heartache. :wink:

7 Likes