8 Likes

Got it, thanks =)

7 Likes

You’re welcome, enjoy! :wink:

7 Likes

I finished this game and even 100%ed it today in like 20 minutes or so
thank you for the recommendation

8 Likes

That’s good to know! And I’m glad to see you again around here @anyamtikja !

How you’re doing ?

6 Likes

I am so glad you enjoyed it! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Game will become paid soon!

11 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: That looks really cool.

6 Likes

This game is open source and also available on GitHub and Itch.

7 Likes

This game will become paid soon!

Free until 2th, May, 12:00 AM.

6 Likes

Instead of playing Yakuza 0, I dived in the F2P section of Steam looking for games to play. I managed to find some really interesting stuff, plus other things I forgot to post last time:

@cacronia @delenn13 @Danacscott @anyamtikja @xxoonxx1

@M00 These are free games, so no screaming, please. You can even play some of them during your streams.

Edit: forgot to post one more.

9 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles: - CHKN looks fun and different.

I found a free “gem” that may be destined for the chrono community, based on it’s title, heh.
Actually, that trailer video is kinda cool:

7 Likes

You’re welcome. CHKN was once a paid early access game which has been long abandoned by the devs. However it’s still playable.

And thanks for the recommendation! :+1:

6 Likes

I played that one a while ago since it appeared on the formerly-paid free games list on Steamgifts, but when I got halfway through the fifth (final?) world, I was met with a “coming soon!” message. I guess it finally got finished since the game isn’t in Early Access anymore, but I don’t have any desire to go back to it since it abruptly introduced a bunch of new, finicky mechanics in the level right before that message, and the game also starts having microtransactions once you reach world 4.

7 Likes

Oooh @carvalho20ptc Better than a YouTube Temu haul. What a list!

Thanks much. The last game character design so cute. ISO and few others look great too. Nice shinies for free. Can’t wait to try a good few. Or all. XD.

Oh and @markwr Chrono Shot hooked me with the side flip in the trailer. Should be fun. ^^

6 Likes

Nice ones @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

FTP
With Shining Eyes

9 Likes

This game will become paid soon!

@Danacscott @delenn13

11 Likes

Haunted Arcade looks cute.

7 Likes