Free Steam Games Thread

eTail.Market gets a “medium” trust score here (so could go either way):

5 Likes

thanks @markwr

5 Likes

Just remember, all, if it’s a “market” of any kind, that means you’re dealing with sellers, not the platform. To quote myself from another thread,

Ebay is probably the best analogy. You’re ultimately dealing with individuals, not a corporation, so trust should be apportioned accordingly.

8 Likes

I usually treat any store not endorsed by the devs as shady and likely peddling stolen keys. I’d rather not get a game at all than deal with any crap.

@BlivetWidget Is that particular one a “market”? I didn’t look very closely, but I didn’t see anything about regular users selling keys, the closest thing I saw was an invitation to developers to distribute their games via their “platform”.

9 Likes

I don’t actually know anything specifically about their site aside from a quick peek. They call themselves a market, though how they actually function under the hood is pretty absent from their about pages and the like. Nevertheless, the complaints I’m reading about their service from a quick search seem reflective of typical marketplace sellers where sometimes it’s great and sometimes you never get your key, so I suspect they may actually be a market under the hood.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Applies mustard to Oon as I can’t have ketchup. With sauce! Thanks.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for their contributions. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Steam- FTP
Shape of Clouds

And I found this list in a group on steam…You may have some of them…

8 Likes

Game will become paid soon!

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

TILE PERFECT

Sky: Children of the Light- Made by the creators of Journey

9 Likes

Another free game from Pantaloon, which’ll be sent to those who subscribe to their mailisting.

8 Likes

A new one! I sighed up for their newsletter.

It says to check your email on April 25th get a key. 1000 keys will be up for grabs.

I’ll need a reminder for this one.

7 Likes

Thank ye guys for the linkus. Getting a key would be cool, but the song! Id settle for just that :grinning:

6 Likes

6 Likes

For those looking for a new fighting game to play and are disappointed with what the AAA corpos are doing (like Tekken 8 and Mortal Kombat 1), you may want to try these free options from indie developers:

@cacronia

9 Likes

i already play fantasy strike thanks :smiley: and duels ofm fortune looks nice and easy to play thanks again

6 Likes

You’re welcome, and have fun! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

The fighters all so shiny. They look awesome. Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heart:

4 Likes

@Danacscott You’re welcome.

I also found something you may be interested upon:

Does the steam deck ship to islands?

7 Likes