Free Steam Games Thread

Thanks @Kim, @markwr, and @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Game will become paid soon!

7 Likes

Thank you @carvalho20ptc

5 Likes

Will become paid soon!

8 Likes

>>> JUST CLICK INSTALL <<<

The game is paid, but contains a FOD license that could grab for free.

:desktop_computer: ASF

!addlicense ASF 462506

:globe_with_meridians: Browser

javascript:AddFreeLicense(462506)

https://www.reddit.com/r/BrotherChe/comments/jbvrch/activating_a_game_on_steam/

5 Likes

Game will become paid soon!

Just a heads up: currently the plan for the game is to go to a basic $1.99 price in about a week.

7 Likes

javascript:AddFreeLicense(962123)

5 Likes

javascript:AddFreeLicense(690050)

7 Likes

Alt for no have installation via PC @carvalho20ptc

5 Likes

javascript:AddFreeLicense(690050)

5 Likes

Will try once back home. Hospital wifi can’t be bothered with Steam, :joy:. Cheers @carvalho20ptc

7 Likes

get

7 Likes

Killer Instinct has now a F2P option:

6 Likes

At the first sight Vamps for the memories seems to me like a game made in RPG maker called engine like game creator. I think many similar games might be out there…

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc and the JavaScript worked too.

5 Likes

Not much in the Christmas mood, so very tired but here’s some FTP Games. One has DLC and it’s cheap if interested.

Steam-FTP

Cats Hidden in Jingle Jam

100 Christmas Cats

10 Likes

Sorry to hear. Have a nice long cat nap.

catnap

8 Likes

Thank you @delenn13 :people_hugging: Maybe schedule yourself some “me” time, sit back, relax with headphones listening to soothing music, let yourself drift away.

5 Likes

Thanks Kimmy :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:Been trying to make time and play some silly HOG cat games. It does relax me a bit. Only got 2 more weeks of treatments now. This Tues will will be the 6 hour one( the worst one).

LOL at the cat @GDBringer :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

WIll become paid soon!

Until now, we have released “A Class” for free so many people can enjoy the game as much as possible.

Since it contains some delicate content on Steam, the game is normally sold on other sites, but we received many complaints that not everything should be played for free, so we decided to make it a paid game.

Regarding this matter, I feel that it was not a good idea for those people who cleared the game to be informed about the paid version.
Don’t worry, users who have already purchased the game can still play for free.

We will start to charge a fee on December 10, 2023.

4 Likes