Free Steam Games Thread

Thank you!

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Will become paid soon.

6 Likes

Saying issue with adding to library and try again later.

4 Likes

More FTP Games

They say:

Most free to play games on Steam are either just plain bad – or are designed to drain you with microtransactions. Each week I’ll go through tons of new free games on Steam and recommend the 10 I’ve found to be worth your time.

6 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Nice one @delenn13 Some other good articles there too.

4 Likes

Steam-Going PAID in 7 days.

5 Likes

Cool. Ty @delenn13 :heart:

5 Likes

Did it actually work for you? Steam site throws an error if I try to add it, and there are a few forum posts saying they see the same thing.

3 Likes

I also get an error, but I think it’s because I have the game through a steam family sharing setup. That has caused this type of issue before, can’t claim a free game that’s already in your library even though it isn’t in YOUR library.

3 Likes

That’s not the source of my error because I’m not sharing anyone’s library, so I’m dubious that’s the cause.

3 Likes

I guess it’s just screwy for other reasons then.

3 Likes

A giveaway end date of Sep 24 is also very unusually far out for Steam giveaways. I suspect this either wasn’t intended to be given away or the giveaway data wasn’t entered correctly.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m also getting errors. Looks like they’ve made a mistake.

4 Likes

Or, maybe they just need a day or two to fix a technical problem in the switchover. :eyes:

4 Likes

It was actually an error from SEGA. This giveaway was supposed to be released on September not now, hence the strange expire date.

5 Likes

Game will be removed soon!

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes