Free Ravensword: Shadowlands, Paper Monsters, and Topia World Builder **ANDROID** Game Downloads @ Google Play Store

As usual, I can’t tell if they are area restricted and I don’t know how long they are free.

Ravensword: Shadowlands 3d RPG Has In house purchases from what i can see.

Paper Monsters

Topia World Builder

Enjoy!

10 Likes

They all day ends in 2 days for me…

4 Likes

Is this a “claim (and install) once, free forever” thing or “download and install now” and you get to keep it so long as you have it installed?

4 Likes

As far as i know both Android and IOS have the “claim now and keep it forever” thing going on.

I got many apps/games that were free and i still have them. So you can just cancel the download when it starts and you should have it in your account for later. It should say “Install” on them.

6 Likes

This has been my experience too. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Yes, definitely a keep forever thing, as long as it’s been associated with your Google play account, you are set.

4 Likes

Thanks guys! Want two fo them, just don’t have space for them right now. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just add them to your account, you can always download it later.

2 Likes

Looks awesome - thanks for the heads up!!

1 Like

I get so excited to see a free game to try and then I see its a device game :frowning:

2 Likes

Here’s another freebie for now…Was only 99 cents to begin with but Has awesome reviews and awards…Looks like fun!

Lost Journey (Dreamsky)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.dreamsky.lostjourney2

2 Likes

this one is worth the one dollar, I really enjoyed it.

2 Likes